• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Silver snakes were legit

Blue baracudas is where its at
There's the issue...

When we were kids, my brother somehow conned me into letting him pick a favorite team first. The barracudas were gone by the time I got to choose.

EDIT:

Taki. Thursday. Be here.
(That's an open invitation to anyone else who wants to come and can get themselves here as well.)

Exetus

Smash Cadet
Another CMU student? Awesome.

As others have mentioned, it's about a 20 minute busride. Get off around 5th and Washington. I've always personally taken a 61 bus, though apparently 71 works as well. Getting back you can take 61 (and 71?) or the 500, the latter dropping you off behind Mudge and the others at Morewood/Forbes. Harder part is more about finding the right place in the right building than actually getting to campus, for me, anyways.

I want to say there's normally 2-3 people from CMU there though I've only personally been there 2-3 times. As far as I know there probably won't be any of us (us meaning CMU students) there this Friday though due to a conflict with another event.

This is Alex (CMU freshman, hamerschlag) btw.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Alan, I love your poetry. I always look forward to reading it, regardless of how many people you pester with a page-sized post. So keep writing it scrub, and maybe. . . just maybe, I'll pick you up from your house and take you to Duq this weekend.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Registered for classes, schedule still sucks, though not as bad. Couldn't fit Japanese in, and because of the way it's offered here, I guess I won't get to take any more :(

Good news is I'm out on Fridays at 11 now. Oh, and I'll be almost a full year ahead in both computer and electrical engineering, whichever I decide to take lol.

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/3695/ihateeverything.jpg

So taki i'm out at 6 mo/we and 4 tu/th. tu/th looking like the best days to smash lol but it depends on homework and stuff too

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I want to play Pakman at ROM II and have an epic Luigi showdown. That would be so awesome.

Mermaid Men, Abe Lincolns, and Shoryukens out the wazoo.

"yah yah yah yah yah yah yah yipee!"

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Oh Naka or Vudujin At my tourney do either of you wanna team if not im gonna team with Soapy. But i would love to try with you PA Guys! Who would even know what to do when Oh and Pa teams together id say thats a win win situation!

Oh and Lake Impp Needs a teamate i say you guys should do double zelda like you said you would!!!!

Skyson

Smash Ace
Vuduuuu, we should teamsies like we did at PA and commence obscene acts of brutality.

I still can't get over "How many moves does it take to define Sheik's metagame?". xD

Vyke

Smash Champion
TWO TWO

Skyson, I have a new deck. I wish to MM you. (If I'm at the event you're going to.)

... Are you going to SJC Columbus, Skyson?

Skyson

Smash Ace
I'll take MMs all day, I'm going to have stupid cash on me by this time. I might not be playing a very fun deck for said MMs, but you know. (:

I do plan on going to SJC Columbus with a new deck of my own.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'm going to have to take some of that stupid cash off of your hands. ;0

Are you going to get a hotel room at SJC? Or do you live somewhat near it? I sort of need housing and want to go for both days... and it'd be easier on my gas monies.

takieddine

Smash Master
abe lincoln=1 penny= coin spike with 1 coin

mermaid man is a misfire, because in spongebob one of the times mermaid man was introduced was he got shot through a wall from a cannon like a misfire

also taking more MMs this Friday

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Trust me they are no fun. It is basically "WHO CAN NAIR OUT OF COMBOS BETTER"
I know, It's basically just a giant rock, paper, scissors battle between nairs, fairs, dairs.

I guess if they're really that bad, I'll play Ness vs. Yoshi in the event of a set between us. GO BOTTOM TIERS.

TAKI, GODDAMMIT! you beat me to the punch.

pockyD

Smash Legend
doesn't bair beat all of those though

i'd imagine that bair beats everything except wd-ing in with shield and maybe tying with the almighty ftilt

Top Bottom