• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
Vudu and pakman should just team and GET IT OVER WITH!

Then we can film it and make a television series.

Alan that poem was so,so. *hugs* Not enough pent up sexual frustration for it to realisticly convey your thoughts admist an emotionaly delivered though template.

Misfire also beats Bair

Impp and I teaming AGAIN wouldnt be fair. If im not teaming with naka for whatever reason, soap called dibs alooooong time ago.

Team bubarubdub, soap in a lake...err...tub...err..

OH I SEE WHAT I DID THAR!!

A-Laon

Smash Master

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
If anyone knows who composed the piano violin piece "Never The Less" ( i believe it was a concerto ) i will give you my life. i know it was composed in 1993, but search engines suck, and 89.3 has for the 6-9 oclock hours as listing no songs on their "playlist". i am pretty mad.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
TAKI: You want to come over tomorrow (again, an open invitation to whomever as well -- is it who or whom? I'm too lazy to care right now)?

Side note: Does anyone have any blank CDs they could donate my direction? I wanted to get some music for the car ride to RoM, but I don't have any. Of course, they would be yours to keep afterwards.

TheLake

Smash Master
are you sure misfire beats bair or are you speculating
Lying is the appropriate word

Misfire has atrocious priority

Dair and nair have the most but bair has the most range

Acually i think Fair and Bair have the same priority...i think those two would clash if they hit

So its like a zelda ditto except your incredibly fast on the ground and not nearly as beautiful (unless vudus playing <3 or Uduv...where ever that myserious stranger may be <3<3<3)

Exetus

Smash Cadet
If anyone knows who composed the piano violin piece "Never The Less" ( i believe it was a concerto ) i will give you my life. i know it was composed in 1993, but search engines suck, and 89.3 has for the 6-9 oclock hours as listing no songs on their "playlist". i am pretty mad.
A quick google search shows Georgs Pelecis as being a composer for a piece called Nevertheless, composed in 1994.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d1llgn7sIE

4% APR

Smash Champion
are you guys going to steve's tourney the 28th? Also, do you guys know of any luigi main that would want to team with me?

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
thank you exetus , i ended up finding it also, i wish i could find the full version but thank you so much for replying =P

also, still interested in going to duq tomorrow if anyone from butler can pick my dumb *** up, i get paid tomorrow so i can give some gas money ( though not as much as i have been giving, sorry :/ )

takieddine

Smash Master
are you guys going to steve's tourney the 28th? Also, do you guys know of any luigi main that would want to team with me?
I think everyone is planning to go to RoM, and thats the weekend before so i doubt anyone would be willing to make the consecutive weekend commitment.

TheLake

Smash Master
**** Rom

Im going to steves *psychicly links to everyones minds

Vudu might if you guys pay for the hookers this time

Vyke will be there for some yugioh MM's

Alan will be there because hes not a *****

Naka will go to avenge his title in low tiers

and Chris cringle will go because that ***** owes me ma papahs

Takis just yanking your crotch. Hes just speaking on behalf of everyone like a scrub. Who does that anyways? *Gives ironic hypocritical wink that we all cant help but hate more than anything we can imagine* (;

Skyshroud

Smash Ace

I can haz crews!?

More importantly, my left shoe keeps coming untied as of late. Apparently, my skills at tying shoes has atrophied over years of neglect, and I will be prone to this issue until my tech skill has increased.

Engel

Smash Journeyman

I can haz crews!?

More importantly, my left shoe keeps coming untied as of late. Apparently, my skills at tying shoes has atrophied over years of neglect, and I will be prone to this issue until my tech skill has increased.

Is that image some kind of superliminal message to me to do something tomorrow? Cause it's working if it is.

As for shoe tying, just knot them... I haven't had to tie my shoes in months :lick:

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I don't know if I can come tonight. Apparently I have a hold on my account for $2,700 and they won't let me schedule, and if I don't take care of this soon all of my classes will be full and I'll have to take a semester off, which I don't want to do. *** THE SYSTEM!!!!!!!

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
what, I have no clue how some of you have kept your shoes for as long as you have.

at anyrate everyone have fun tonight, and gl ( is the 1 dollar tourney still happening? ).

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Alan: In case you forgot, the Porcupine Tree albums I recommend checking out are In Absentia and Fear of a Blank Planet. If you like those, Stupid Dream and The Incident are also pretty cool, as well as a smattering of songs from other albums.

Top Bottom