• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Renth

Smash Hero
Can anyone give me an update on cars going to apex?

Is there any chance theres one spot left open anywhere?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'm driving!!!!

I believe Swag, Aaron, and Carroll called a spot. . . . maybe sweet too.

If sweet's going I'm full.

Confirm or deny your spot asap please.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Call off now if you can. Make sure you call of for Friday and Saturday. I'd have a much easier time driving back early to get you there by 11 than I would leaving late after you get off on Friday.

Edit: Registration ends in 10 days. . . . . . 10 DAYS!!!!!! Make sure you register by then and post that you did, so I can make a hotel reservation asap.

My car is full atm, and is looking like:

-:luigimelee:
-:zeldamelee:
-:sheikmelee:
-:sheikmelee:
-:foxmelee:

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I would want to leave Friday afternoon/evening.

And if Aaron can get off for the whole weekend we could get back Sunday/Monday in the am.

If he get's just Fri and Sat then we'll have to get him back to work at 11 in Saxonburg, so that means you Pittsburgh folks would get back around midnight assuming Carroll's will be the meet-up place.

Shotgun will be determined by a "G&W: Judgement Call" or by a classic "Misfire Standoff".

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
Well I can register and call off but I'll wait and see if I can hitch a ride with anyone first.

Also Taki, where do you live?

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
I'm going also, but I'm driving there with my girlfriend and we are leaving from Allegheny. So, I can't really take anyone unfortunately. I'm useless here. Sorry lol.

Anyone want to smash tomorrow??

Renth

Smash Hero
I would also like to go but if the Jacob-mobile from pittsburgh is full up then I am absolutely not going. Unless some wonderful other pittsburgh homie is making the trip

jbro

Smash Ace
not going to apex because of music-related events that i am involved in that weekend

but i love you all and i will miss you

but not as much as i already miss nick's hair

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Like, I hate being selfish, but there's no way I'd be in any condition to drive that far after my classes.
I drove to FC and TBH2. I need a break from distance driving.

EDIT: I mean, I'll switch on and off with people for driving, I'm just not very trustworthy with anyone driving my car. :l

Top Bottom