• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Renth

Smash Hero
Jacob Car:
Johnny
Carroll
Aaron
??

Abate car:
Solace1
Sweet
?
?

Taki car:
Green Ranger
?
?

Mike Morehouse:
Might not need to drive with these open slots coming up all over

I don't care who I actually end up going with, I just want to make sure everyone has everything cleared up. Did we get a hotel, how much does each car want to spilt for gas?

ect.ect.

thethethelyme

Smash Cadet
Thanks for pointing that out ma doo! I'll ride with jacob then. We're leaving from the same place and the three wisemen riding together is nothing short of destiny. AMIRIGHT!?

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
abate car hotel room? 4/5 way split for gas and a hotel room would be wavyyyyy

edit: also calling a window seat in abates car hoezzz

Renth

Smash Hero
I'm a homie will do any uncomfortable position whether it be ***** seat or sleeping on a floor

I take hits for teams.

TheLake

Smash Master
I get shotgun regardless of what anyones ethnic creed or judicial prejudice on statitory injunction

is

Im brining my disney CD ma bois

forgot to add one more care to that list renth

The Train

1. Ambix
2.T64
3. Alan
4. Mama Cosma
5. Tommy wiseau

YOUR TEARING ME APART LISA!

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
so jacobs car is
jacob
me
lake
mikey
aka the buttler car + swag

abates car
abate
nick
sweet
s1

Tacos car
taki
green *** hole
renth????
naka???

Ambix

Smash Ace
can't go this year. going to be working 14-16 hour days until some time in january and i don't have the PTO to use either.

Aaron i just started overclocking my processor so I can emulate PS2 games at 90 frames per second now. I snagged myself a suikoden 3 and okage ISO so i'll give you your games back the next time i see you.

behave yourselves at APEX.

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
lolol I'm still looking for a spot.

I'm going to find my portable gamecube screen that plugs into the car so how about that to demonstrate my value to your car boys.;) read: D.E.N.N.I.S system

thethethelyme

Smash Cadet
sheeeeeet now strenko is boned. That's unacceptable. Swag, as the absolute youngest smasher in the game, you calling things like "window seat" or "shotgun" is irrelevant. You get roof rack or STFU

Nakamaru

Smash Master
so jacobs car is
jacob
me
lake
mikey
aka the buttler car + swag

abates car
abate
nick
sweet
s1

Tacos car
taki
green *** hole
renth????
naka???
I just posted earlier im going in abates car. : /

Bro do you even read?

Also smallest person gets *****. And you being 12 n all (maybe 10?) you'd have to eat a whole hell of a lot of hamburgers to get bigger than anyone in the group. So start hitting up that dollar menu boy.

Renth

Smash Hero
Well.

Have fun at apex then I guess.

Unless I missed something some where, I don't think I'm going to be able to fit in anywhere.\

I still want to go pretty badly if I missed something, I really don't want to take a bus

takieddine

Smash Master
Johnny why are you telling people what they should be doing? You should just be happy you got a ride..

And like I've said ill be leaving on Friday IF I am going pending money. But from the looks of my empty car and no hotel plans looks like a no.

Top Bottom