• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
Damn, looks like everyone is pretty much packed. Taki if you decide to go I'll split gas/room with you and skip doubles if that's what it takes. Hopefully we can get one or two more people to split if possible. Otherwise keep me in mind guys if spots open/good luck!

takieddine

Smash Master
Quick math for apex. The trip is ~350 miles. My car gets ~30mpg. This comes out to ~24 gallons( 2 full tanks for my car) which is around $120.

3 people in my car(including myself)= ~$40 each
Tolls are around $10 each.

:phone:

Vyke

Smash Champion
If someone can't fit in a car and still wants to go, you could always take Amtrak for around 71$ Round Trip to New Brunswick from Pittsburgh around that time.

Renth

Smash Hero
renth go with taki
Are you entering doubles?

If not you might want to consider going with Taki.

I already made it very clear i'd sit ***** seat, whenever we all find out where we are staying i'd sleep on the floor. I don't mind being uncomfortable.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
behave yourselves at APEX.
We will Mama Ambix.

Now. STOP ****ING CALLING SEATS YOU DOLTS!!!!!

My car is confirmed to have:

-Myself
-Aaron
-Renth
-Johny
-Mike

If anyone's getting shotgun it's Aaron. There will be rest stops so you can switch.

If anyone's getting ***** it's Johny. You generally have the least amount of resources.

Objective is objective.

TheLake

Smash Master
1 CAR DOWN!

ABATE CONFIRM THE BULIASTANS, CAroollfest, and Master amaru of nak are in your vehicle

Green ranger you and Machivellirigatonisphagettimeatballaroni ride with taki

If you need two more pepole taki

ILL FIND THEM

AND PAY FOR THEM MYSELF GOD DAMNIT

this isnt complicated

this isnt hard

no more switching

no more *****ing

no more sweater itching

The only thing I wont you land lubbers to be sweating over

is how your gonna take 1st seed IN YOUR BRACKET POOLS

EAGLE!!!!

thethethelyme

Smash Cadet
if Johnny rides with taki, the gas split won't be so horrendous. And he's not playing doubles Sooo (obviously trying to make 7 hrs in the back seat more spacious and bearable)

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
if Johnny rides with taki, the gas split won't be so horrendous. And he's not playing doubles Sooo (obviously trying to make 7 hrs in the back seat more spacious and bearable)
Ha would this really help? Haven't like 3 people implied johnny has no money lol. With as many people wanting to go as there are rides will probably be a little cramped.

thethethelyme

Smash Cadet
FLUB IT!

I'll drive. I'll take Strenko. I'll take all the beautiful ladies.. and whoever else wants a seat. One thing tho, if you're coming with you are going to be exposed to Pittsburgh green, and i don't mean the color. Ya digg??

soo added to the list:

Mike's car:
-Me
-Renth
-
-

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
listen *****es i have money for this trip

i will also possible play doubles if i can get a good partner

and i dont care who i drive with jacob or mikey
although mikeys car has that audio cord
and jamsss all day and apparently the *****es =D

i would love to get a seat in mikeys car!!!
pittsburgh green like chrismass trees keep it G
ya digg

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
I don't want to "call" anything and step on someone's toes, so if anyone has an open spot and doesn't mind me coming along please adopt me. I can go w/e day you're leaving and will do doubles if that car goes on the appropriate day.

Also sorry Johnny I wasn't trying to make fun of ya dog.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Jesus.

Well I guess if Mike is driving, taking Renth, and Johny is going with him then I have 3 more spots.

Machiavelli, BulaBoyz, Naka, Green Ranger, whomever. . . . get at me.

I'm gonna try to put all of this info together so this stops being so confusing and people keep switching cars like their picking out the brown m&m's cause they don't like the chocolate ones.

My car:

-Myself
-Aaron
-Green Ranger (we can take you if you like regardless of how manly it would be for you to meet us by train. . . . going anywhere)
-Machiavelli

Abate's Car:

-The one and only Abate
-EsWon
-Sweetness
-Carroll
-Naka

Mike's Car:

-Mike
-Renth
-Johny
-Taki????(if he says blow me to Sam Walden)

Does this sound ok to everyone. Please don't try to switch anymore.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I regret to inform everyone, but i will be ****ing with the plans once again. Santa clause agreed to take me so i'm going with him and the elves.

Tis the season.

Top Bottom