• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
sweeeet I will drive the whole damn way if I have tooooo, I just can't take my car. please baby, I'm on my knees

M@v

Subarashii!
I got a hotel less than 20 minutes from the venue for 60 bucks a night. its a 3 1/2 star sheraton.

Got it off hotwire. :)

Renth

Smash Hero
Well, my attendance is still completely dependent on if someone either drops from the Jacob mo-bile or another car goes. I'd like to register :)

(90% of the reason I want to go is to chill with you guys / see rockcrock)

S1 The God

if there's another person willing to drive, post up here or let me know through the FB group or somethin.

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
I'm trying to go up as soon as possible and start smashing Travis because I'll have to bus back that same night, but the earliest so far is Taki says he'll smash at his place when he gets off at maybe 3.

Also same for me if anyone has room in their car let me know, I'll even sit middle if I have to I know I'm a ****.

Edit: Actually I might not be able to make it tomorrow since I'm busing. The last bus leaves from Pittsburgh at 8 so I'd have to start heading back at like 7 and if we don't start til 5....dayum!

TheLake

Smash Master
If I was convinced my car could make the trip

I would toooootally drive

but like...I dont know the stipulations for a car being able to travel like 6 or 7 hours

Abate

Smash Journeyman
I am willing to drive. However, I need to find housing for myself and a friend.

We should get a count of everyone going to Apex so we can figure out hotels. I would rather not cram like 30 dudes into one room. Maybe I'll make a facebook event or something so we can figure it out.

Also, is smash happening today?

edit: I can fit 4 passengers comfortably, 5 passengers uncomfortably.

Renth

Smash Hero
as far as sleeping arrangements go when/if we figure out the ride situation.

shove me in any random *** corner anywhere.

Pound 4 I slept on planks floor with no blanket or anything

Abate

Smash Journeyman
as far as sleeping arrangements go when/if we figure out the ride situation.

shove me in any random *** corner anywhere.

Pound 4 I slept on planks floor with no blanket or anything
This is exactly what I am trying to avoid lol. I did this for Genesis 2 and I feel like messed up my game (no johns though).

If the general consensus is 30 dudes per room, I might end up staying with my friend who is 40 minutes away. I would still be able to drive people to jersey though.

S1 The God

abate, if me and a few other people hop in your car, we could just put our car in a hotel room. I'm willing to pay a cut for the room uand for gas if there's 4 or 5 people in the group

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
I can get drunk and sleep on a floor.

Green Ranger will obv. find some honey to go back with so I'm sure he won't need a bed.

TheLake

Smash Master
Green ranger = next in line in pittsburgh to get laid

AND HE AINT EVEN IN THE BURGH HOLLAAAHATCHAAAYYBOOII

wheres the heat being thrown today?

S1 The God

alright so, I guess me and sweet will just be in Pittsburgh after I get out of school that Thursday, and well hop in whoevers car. wanna take two dirty *****s from bula in your car? ;)

S1 The God

...well sheit.

well I think we were riding with abate initially anyways. abate where would we have to meet you? we can be in Pittsburgh around 530/6 on thursday

thethethelyme

Smash Cadet
Hello beautiful ladies. I decision has been made and i will be attending Apex. I have a reliable car and a willingness to drive/ split driving with a trusted associate.

(PS i haven't cleared this with work yet but i'm like 90% sure it'll be kosher)

Top Bottom