• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
Its not a tournament I think dempt is just trying to have people over his house but it sounds like a lot of people are off in ohio for once or somethign and can go.

Not that you all shouldn't make it a tournament.:cool:

Edit: This is the thing off facebook
Alright guys, regarding Saturday for the smashfest:

~ Bring setups! GameCube, Melee, Memory Card, and a TV! Don't just assume there's enough, because I'd rather have an abundance than a limited supply. If you have the room in your car, bring it.
~ Everyone is allowed to spend the night. Please bring pillows, I have plenty of blankets. Not everyone is getting a couch, so whatever will help you sleep better is for your benefit!
~ 3pm is going to be the time to start arriving.
...~ We are going to try to host a couple tourneys throughout the night: Magic Hat, then Doubles, then Singles.
~ Food and drinks are your responsibility. There's plenty of places, all within a 10 minute drive.
~ Clean your messes up. I'll have a trash can/recycling bin downstairs. Try to keep food and drinks away from where we will be playing as best as you can to avoid accidents/reduce cleaning.
~The earlier you get here, the better. This will help squeeze in the events and you'll get plenty of playtime before and after each of them.
~ After 10pm, we gotta try to keep the noise down since people WILL be sleeping. I know **** gets hype, but this isn't a venue, it's a house, and people live here.

Other than that, post here if you're confirmed or not.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Official Post of Smash WEEKEND!!!

Tonight at My place and Tomorrow at Dempts!!!

ill be off work at 5 and then we can play!!!

Ping pong and smash tourney!!

also davey and pat are away!! bring the beer!! #DrunkNickLOL

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
So I hear there's Smash at Carroll's place. Only problem is, I don't know where that is or if I can bus it to there. Can anyone hook me up with an address?

:phone:

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man! By the way, thanks for hosting CF3 a while back. Couldn't ask for a better first tourney experience

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
For that being your first tournament, you had fairly good tech skill. Better than I was at my first one. Just gotta work on smarter approaches and move choice.
Playing with those guys will really shape you up fast.

Unless you're Pat Brady.

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
http://goo.gl/maps/aeiIx

If anyone decides to go tomorrow and has room my place is obviously "B" on the map. If you zoom in you'll see exit 36 which I'm ~1 minute off of. I'm willing to pitch gas for the entire trip if someone can swing this just let me know.

If you don't want to talk through here just text me 724 683 0493

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to Carroll for hosting smash this week. I think I've somehow gotten worse... still fun though

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I got Falcon punched through the retina at my first tourney.

(Seriously, he paused the screen so I could see it)

Might see you guys next week. We'll see.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I got another free CRT TV last night.

People really need to stop throwing those out.

Pool party?

Smash?

Biddies?

Please. . . don't wake me up.

thethethelyme

Smash Cadet
big olllllll DIIIEEEMMMPTTT.

Props from over here too. I had a great time in the magic hat tourny reminding everyone why fox is high tier <(o.O)>

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
yoooo one of you bros coming to the monthly in january should team with me. c:

Top Bottom