• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vudujin

Smash Lord
jacob come to houston before you fly back to pittsburgh
I have no way of getting there, but it would be cool if you guys could come over to my dad's in Leander. It's like 3+ hours, but if you came over tmw/today (Friday) to Saturday, or Saturday to Sunday that would be bomb-diggity.

Life

Smash Hero
I don't know about coming down there myself, I might need to borrow a controller if I do 'cause I think Duq is locked up ATM and mine are there

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
My dream is for there to be a tourney in Philly when I am actually in Philly.

Happy belated Thanksgiving. Couldn't post yesterday because I was getting chubby.

Looking forward to playing you guys soon.

Wario doesn't fit in b/c he isn't in Melee.

Got stopped on the street today because I LOOK LIKE MEL GIBSON!!

#whoopswag

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Johny, what is the name of the song I always hear at your place with the girl vocals? I think it's pretty lights, but I'm not sure. One of the lyrics is cigarette. Help me.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I admittedly got more excited than I realistically should have in regards to the Philly tourney;
I was off this whole week and for ROM, so it might be hard to convince my boss to let me off for a weekend so soon. I'll do my best, but I can't make any promises to drive. Maybe my bud Tommy can cover me . . . . we shall see in due time.

pdk

Smash Lord
it's okay hon, i help boys get off~

i'm working downtown again at highmark after having a stint at a company in robinson then looking around again for a position and the highmark office puts me not terribly far off from the old smash stomping grounds from what i understand, are you guys still doing smash events impromptu at people's houses like you were last time i asked or are there at least some weeklies going on i could fit into my bus schedule?

on top of that i've now got two working sticks for ps2 + ps3/pc so i'll be forcing you guys to broaden your fighter horizons if i can get my *** over~

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
I suppose that makes sense if you all called off expecting to go to ROM. If anything changes just let me know or I'm stuck playing halo 4 all weekend (not as fun as smash all weekend).

TheLake

Smash Master
Jeff and I might go to enp monday chris join our cause if you can.

Id drive to this tourney but like

i need caauuueessshh nooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!

Oh isnt green ranger hosting a tourney today or some shi?

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
halo 4 is still pretty damn fun though. I've been playing it a lot lately. So happy team snipers is back. <3
Yeah it really is I'm usually not into FPS games either. Btw my live name is Reddxx if anyone wants to play, I'm only level 20 so if you queue with me you'll get to fight a bunch of newbs.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Hoooooooooooooo myyyyy have I got a mouthful of D!CK... i mean... WORDS... to say.

I miss all of you. I got a wonderful text from Sir Aaron Belstein over thanksgiving break and it really put some things into perspective. I am truly grateful for all the friends i've made through this cool game of thumb moving and brain power.

SEGUE TIME

I've recently moved to a house in Bloomfield. Total gamer/nerd house. I would like to host a "Thomas has finally severed the umbilical cord from parental supervision and is living independently now" smashfest/party.

My have you all gotten good. GREEN RANGER v ABU? professional.

pro

fessional

I want to see as many smashers as i can in one day. its gonna be dope.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Thomasfest sounds like fun.

Smash and biddies.

These are a few of my favorite things.

Just say where and when.

These next couple weeks are kind of fragile, though.

Reports, finals, projects, presentations, and whatnot.

SO much whatnot.

Top Bottom