• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
Being out of the loop recently, I pictured Spiderball as being some manner of indescribably amazing new team sport.
ALan if only you knew.

HOw I miss you and the romance that we shared beneath the stars (or jacobs couch tehehe)

I can pick folks up

im feeling frisky

but I make no promises

except to those who hold this hammer

"If they be worthy...shall wield the power of thor"

jbro

Smash Ace
one day til cf3 hype post
i don't have a car for the next few days hype post

hype post about hype posts hype post

friday smashfest hype post

also nobody's ****ing sleeping in my bed tonight i don't care how early you get tired
i'm sleeping in my bed

biddys can join

takieddine

Smash Master
By cuddle you mean intercourse, and by intercourse, you mean the inner course, and by inner course you mean 3-course meal, yeah im down for the last smash supper.

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
What time are people smashin today? I'm in Oakland atm if someone can pick me up that'd be great $$$ in it for ya if i'm outta your way.

If anyone else is trying to get picked up today to go smash and wants to meet up to make it easier its 724 683 0493

jbro

Smash Ace
no idea what carroll's doin
but i'll be home within the next hour in case anyone decides to stop over
can't pick anyone up though, car's in the shop for the next few days.

Life

Smash Hero
Yo yooooo YOOOOOOOOOOOO yooooooo YO YO yooo YOOOOOOOOOOO!

Where can you park at Duquesne nowadays?

Any Nitespot smash coming up?
The garage is obvious, but there are some parking meters on the side of campus and possibly a random free spot floating around if you're lucky.

As for Nitespot, it's usually being superseded by Carroll's place nowadays, which sucks for me but whatever.

jbro

Smash Ace
As for Nitespot, it's usually being superseded by Carroll's place nowadays, which sucks for me but whatever.
It's mostly just a matter of:
A. not paying for parking
B. playing til whenever
C. there's other stuff to do there

so yeah. also it's pretty awesome to not have to go anywhere and just have everyone come to our place. ballin

takieddine

Smash Master
Nostalgia critic sucks...he just honestly nitpicks and should stick to obviously bad movies/games. Plus isn't all that humorous, doesn't take risk, and states the obvious, doesnt attempt to understand what he is about to watch/play just expects to understand everything within the first 5 minutes. Kinda annoying.

Vyke

Smash Champion
My opinion of him is in a good light from the few episodes I saw of him. My sampling of him must have been better.

The guy who tries to act snobby about movies is way worse though.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Nostalgia critic sucks...he just honestly nitpicks and should stick to obviously bad movies/games. Plus isn't all that humorous, doesn't take risk, and states the obvious, doesnt attempt to understand what he is about to watch/play just expects to understand everything within the first 5 minutes. Kinda annoying.
Truth!!!! And he'll edit the way a film is presented just to make it more annoying so he can complain about it. He's funny, just not my cup of tea.

M@v

Subarashii!
As I mentioned at CF3, I'm getting into melee now. I'll be back for thanksgiving break the week of the 18th-24th. I'd be down to chill and practice anytime that week. I know some of you are going to ROM next weekend :).

Sunday I'm going to the Steelers Ravens Primetime game. Words cannot describe how hyped I am for that.

Life

Smash Hero
I'm in FL visiting grandparents that Mon-Fri. Today was the obligatory random day of nice weather before it gets cold permanently so I'm kinda excited.

I don't know about playing Smash over the break, guess I'll see.

TheLake

Smash Master
At least he didnt sleep with lumberg

I like nostalgia critic alot

mainly cause half the movies he reviews ive never even heard of

and they usally suck

so instead of wasting my time watching them

i can youtube a half hour long condensed version

He has serious reviews where hes "Dave" or whatever

but after i saw the ROOM review

it was love at first glance

er...first..auditory response...?

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Anyone got any plans to Smash this Saturday? Got my first tournament experience this past weekend and I'm addicted to Melee now.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
If anyone wants to smash I'm off today and tomorrow, and I want to play as much as possible before ROM.

I'll bring my pillow and toothbrush. Mass text to all in few moments.

jbro

Smash Ace
you know i'm always down to play witcha
except from 8-9 tonight because survivor is on

and that **** is mad important, yo

Top Bottom