• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
Hey if you guys have room for me in crews I'd love to give that a shot, I understand if other people get first dibs though let me know.

Dees

Smash Journeyman
Davey I dont have to work the whole weekend of this, so I should be good to go.
All I have to do is ask the parents

are we doing falcon/ganon OR doc/mario OR doc/falcon OR mario/ganon OR peach/peach
also why do we play the same ****ing characters but slightly different

Renth

Smash Hero
Woke up from a Dream..

I was an English teaching class where we had to sing our essays and there were dance lessons. After my presentation, I turned around and Jacob was sitting there. We started talking about how singing and dance directly increases our smash ability or something. Idk, dreams are weird.

Also, I tried to hook up my gamecube to practice and my cords are MIA.. FML

TheLake

Smash Master
I would essay sing my way through college

then drop out and go back to high school

so i could sing some more

Bought 2 new disney CDS , hung out with my hawaiin girlfriend, saw the movie flight and saw trick r treat (if you never seen this movie its like top 5 best halloween movies ive ever seen)

life is good boys....

or so they say

takieddine

Smash Master
This wal-mart **** is wearing me very thin. I've decided I kinda wanna get back into smash, to gain back some sanity. Who wants to team and win CF3?

That and AVGN every night.

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
Anyone here going to Carrollfrest this weekend that might be driving through Oakland? I can get there otherwise, but I'd rather not do the bus ride if I can help it.

jbro

Smash Ace
dees - i don't play peach, homie, i'm not from ohio. i'll play whatever, though. take peach out and throw in an okay-at-best fox. that's my characters.

taki - AVGN is not funny to me at all. i think i am the only person left on the internet that doesn't like his stuff.

TheLake

Smash Master
Avgn being funny is just a plus

its really awsome when he talks about a generation of gaming thats incomprehensible by todays standards.

He also has moments where he actually lets you simmer in the retro aspect of gaming by talking about really old systems (Like odyseey or neo geo, etc.) and its actually really informative

his humor isnt for everyone but the information is what you really should be going for

videogames used to have class

and dont get me started on the music...

midi <3<3<3

taki do you watch nostalgia critiq at all?

oh and dont team with borp plox

A-Laon

Smash Master
Woke up from a Dream..
Every now and then I have extremely lucid, intense "trying to escape" dreams.

The conditions vary, the settings vary, and the pursuing enemies, if even seen, also vary.

One constant is that Jacob always makes a cameo and assists me in my getaway.

The sickest was when he drove our car off of a cliff and landed it on a whale's back.

jbro

Smash Ace
pretty much the video-games-on-youtube videos i watch consist of this:

rooster teeth (been a fan since the start of red vs. blue)
jontron
game grumps
continue?

so RT plus anything jontron has been a part of because i love him

Cave Dweller

Smash Apprentice
I will be available on Wednesday or Thursday this week for smash, anyone know when/where it will be happening? I would normally assume Carroll's place but I thought I remembered him posting that his house is out this week because there will be 50 people at his place this weekend...

Vyke

Smash Champion
My dream movie would be about a 19th Century Naval Captain sailing his ship into the Unknown Abyss/Void on accident during some wicked once-in-a-lifetime storm.

His crew would slowly go mad from fending off gibbering beasts until he's the last sane man alive, eventually culminating in locking himself in his cabin and hallucinating to the point where he reflects on his life and his deeply buried regrets that manifest as monsters he must slay by reconciling with himself.

He escapes the Void being the only man alive, his crew dead, he himself a better man for it, though tainted inside by eldritch horrors. Sequel? Probably not.

Top Bottom