• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
BUSINESS POST.

for saturday

Whos getting the CMU kids? Taki?

Also Lokii and MAch need a ride from down town as well AND SOMEONE GET SHUFFLA!!

also smash fest fridaynight obvi with M2k and every one else coming in

takieddine

Smash Master
I can get anyone from CMU/downtown as long as they dont make me go completely out of my way, I'm looking at you green ******* you *******. I can get 4 more, as well as abate since he'll be coming from the same general direction as me? but check with him.

Also smash today? I'm free all day hoes.

Obligoatory:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WXhO_-e3bM

Its a party and we're dancin'

jbro

Smash Ace
I mean, I understand it 100%, and I'm joking when I say it bothers me when someone says it on here. But I had someone ask me, in person, if I was "going back to Carroll's house" one time.

Now that was a tad off-putting.

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
Haha, that's funny. I know how you feel. My house is sort of the "hangout" where I live and my brother's friends used to ask me if I was going to "ZT's" (my brother's initials/nickname). Its obviously not something to get upset over but I understand how it can be frustrating considering its your house as well.

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
There's one route that takes 376, it appears first when I map it out but I'm not sure why/how.

Anyway if you guys take that route, especially tonight, call me : 724-683-0493. I'm like 1 minute off an exit you'll be passing and would be willing to pitch for gas for the entire trip. Let me know ASAP!!!!! thanks

edit: I don't get off work and can't answer my phone till 2 (no service) just in case someone is super fast in reading/responding to this.

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
In beaver county, its a little over 40 minutes outside of Carnegie.

It's 1140 Todd Road Beaver, PA if you're wanted to know specifically.

TheLake

Smash Master
OMG THIS GLEE EPISODE

with GREASE MUSIC!?

Caroll film this or we wont be friends for 8 years

Im bringing spider ball to this ****

naka and I are winning teams

and im going all mario unless i dont freaking feel like it

oh I told mama ambix

and he said

"Get your own damn milk"

so we are golden

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
There's one route that takes 376, it appears first when I map it out but I'm not sure why/how.

Anyway if you guys take that route, especially tonight, call me : 724-683-0493. I'm like 1 minute off an exit you'll be passing and would be willing to pitch for gas for the entire trip. Let me know ASAP!!!!! thanks

edit: I don't get off work and can't answer my phone till 2 (no service) just in case someone is super fast in reading/responding to this.
I just checked. I always take 11vto 376-South. I can pick you up. I'll be leaving Ashtabula tomorrow between 5 and 5:30 because I'm going to see a play down in Carnegie. lol.

Machiavelli

Smash Apprentice
Alright sweet, thanks. I'm trying to get up there today so cavedweller and I can play but if that doesn't work out I'll probably be talking to you tomorrow.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
OMG THIS GLEE EPISODE

with GREASE MUSIC!?

Caroll film this or we wont be friends for 8 years

Im bringing spider ball to this ****

naka and I are winning teams

and im going all mario unless i dont freaking feel like it

oh I told mama ambix

and he said

"Get your own damn milk"

so we are golden
Wait what
GREASE?

skdjfksdjfklsjdfkljadf

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
As Nick has previously stated, I will be needing a ride to CF3. I don't take up that much space.

#lies

Green Ranger

Smash Journeyman
Yo Taki.

One of the CMU smashers, Scott (Nipslap), has a car and is going to be driving me, brett nikolai and maybe 1 more person.

Is there a way you can get the other CMU smashers over? We got a lot of people interested.

Top Bottom