• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Anyone download the PS3 Battlefield 3 beta? I need people to play with so I don't go embarrass myself online ; ___;

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
YOYOYOYOYOYO

As of today I am at the least 70 lbs lighter than when i left ittsburgh ( probably closer to 75 lbs ).

word up!

Also I miss everyone
most of all aaron

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Aright according to google maps. Youngstown OH is only 69.3 miles away from here. And an hour and ten min drive.. And from edinboro it's around an hour and a half. But from here to edinboro it's like 2.. Soooooo

Although It would be super **** to stay there and chill, me taki and Always broke Johny might be finically inclined to pass on a night in Erie
=(((((

As for our car it's me Taki and Johny and anyone else that wants in. Maybe Gerald!? Or rob or someone.

But it's all good because I'll get to see my dooo Jacob at the tourney rip it up.

Also idk if you all saw it but the tourney starts kinda late. 2:30pm
so were trying to get this Shiz rolling at 3pm sharp.

:phone:

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
YOYOYOYOYOYO

As of today I am at the least 70 lbs lighter than when i left ittsburgh ( probably closer to 75 lbs ).

word up!

Also I miss everyone
most of all aaron
Keep it up MaChamp!! And I miss you as well packmate and brother wolf. Know that I do not judge you for
missing aaron most
It is the burden the alpha must bear in accepting leadership. ;)

"I am the one hiding under your bed! Teeth ground sharp and eyes glowin-SKRAAAA!!!" - Link had a terrible childhood experience with things hiding under his bed that he never quite recovered from. Lucky for both of them the creatures head naturally detaches from its body.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
So this Friday we will be drafting Innistrad barring there being enough people to do so. We need at least 6. I will provide land to construct the decks. To cover the price of the packs I will be buying for this it will be $7.50 if you want to play ($90 for a booster box with 36 packs, $2.5 a pack, you need 3 packs to draft). If you have drafted anywhere before you know this is nearly half the price a store charges to draft. We will likely do this after 5pm, once everyone who wants in gets to Duq. So far I know 3 are confirmed, Rob, Matt, and me.

Other than that I'll be at Duquesne all day probably Friday as I do not work, so I'll be all about Smashing if anyone wants to get there earlier than usual, just let me know.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
So this Friday we will be drafting Innistrad barring there being enough people to do so. We need at least 6. I will provide land to construct the decks. To cover the price of the packs I will be buying for this it will be $7.50 if you want to play ($90 for a booster box with 36 packs, $2.5 a pack, you need 3 packs to draft). If you have drafted anywhere before you know this is nearly half the price a store charges to draft. We will likely do this after 5pm, once everyone who wants in gets to Duq. So far I know 3 are confirmed, Rob, Matt, and me.

Other than that I'll be at Duquesne all day probably Friday as I do not work, so I'll be all about Smashing if anyone wants to get there earlier than usual, just let me know.
count me in

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I'm free past noon on fridays now : o
I'll be at Duq from the start of smash stuff til about 7. Fam is coming to see Duq vs St. Bonaventure in soccer o wo

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Naka did the stuff you recorded before you computer started messing up save? All I care about is me vs flip. Lol
I got a free jolteon for ya;)

i haven't gone through it yet. School work johns. I may go through it tomorrow during my 3 hour downtime at school.

Im not sure what is good and what isn't. We shall see what happened

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Pretty sure. I locked up housing for the MI tournament. We'll be staying with Gio. No need to thank me.
Anyway. For those planing on attending help Juggleguy out by registering online. (free) just to help him out.
Also so far going to this shindig
Me
Johny
Taki
Aaron
Chris
Jacob
Evan... Lol

Rob?
My roommate Davey?

Sorry to interupt your silly card games. Proceed;)

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Forgive me because I cant think right now but who is the other chris? Are there any others?

There are billions of people named chris. Point, Black@Chris just posted. I am either Naka or Swanny because honestly, who else is going to ask for people to call them something that rediculous?

Top Bottom