• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
I see no evil

Only justice

black power

>:D
[yt]xdhLQCYQ-nQ[/yt]

Cat's are pretty awesome imo.
Truth on both accounts.

Props on vid and music D20. Now officially favorited.

Hey guys I might be making an appearance next Friday. That is to say the friday after next. But Next Friday was the better movie by far due to female lead and one line: "Have you heard of El Nino? Well I'm El Negro." Best line EVAR!

Keep it fresh gents! Speaking of gents I have a feeling that you fine gentlemen will quite enjoy this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iRTB-FTMdk&feature=BFp&list=FLMvHPYoxsPTAGtZNJN9akUw

"SKRAAAA!!!, Bury me. Underneath. Everything that I AM!! Rearranging SKRAAAA!!!" - Link thought he might fit into the world of Mudvayne's heavy metal vibe... then they got soft and the whole thing went down the toilet.

A-Laon

Smash Master
The last two occasions, I couldn't find rides.

The fact that I got to eat cranberry mother****in' chicken due to this was merely a coincidental compensation.

IT'S NAY-SAYING LIKE THIS THAT FORCED ME OUT OF TEAM RAGE.

jbro

Smash Ace
I like Johny. Deal with it.
Also missing OH because of an ultimate frisbee tournament but will back back on my smash swag asap.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Yeah I think Im gonna show up then. Travis and Jesse (PuppetMaster) are busy this weekend so I may show up only for singles. But I wanna do teams. We'll see.

Are all 6 of you staying somewhere Friday night? Anyone driving from Pittsburgh early Saturday?

Smash Apprentice
You will all appreciate this.... I promise:

http://www.tasteofawesome.com/view/TOA/29207

"I see skies of blue and clouds of white. The bright blessed day and the dark sacred night. And I think to myself. What a wonderful SKRAAAA!!!" - Though Louis and Link got along smashingly (*wink wink* GET IT!) their artistic styles simply did not mesh.

Smash Apprentice
Double post for win!!

This makes me want to play Brawl so freakin bad:

http://www.tasteofawesome.com/view/TOA/23944

It also makes me want it to snow like yesterday!

"I've got a lovely bunch of coconuts Diddly-dee. There they are a standing in a row Bump bump bump. Big ones, small ones, some as big as your SKRAAAA!!!" - Link always gets angry about this song because no one knows anymore of it than this.

Top Bottom