• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
slamas is trying to drive and take his friend. he is also staying for multipul days for some reason

and ambix wants to go and is trying to call off work for the date/s

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I'll check my schedule to see if I can make it to the Michigan tourney.

Definitely going to ROM.

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
Johny, I want you to write me an informative essay

About anything

I don't even care

I just want to read it.
Johnathan L. Carroll
Mr. Krivanek & ms. Randolf 4-PART MANUSCRIPT
ISB English 10
Sunday, August 28, 2011
Annotated Bibliographies

Cohen, Maya. Cell Phones at school. “Should they be allowed?”. Pearson education Inc. Web. Date of access .
This article lists some pros and cons about cell phones at school. For an example, Cohen lists that “your kids can reach you in the event of an emergency and vice versa” as a pro. Although this author adds much information, she asks the reader to take part in a poll to let the people decide. In the end, Cohen links another poll for parents asking “would you allow your child to take a cell phone to school?”

Haselton, Todd. Apple working on new streaming technology to take over living rooms. BGR media. Web. Date of access.
This article claims that Apple may start taking control of television. Apparently apple is discussing whether to launch subscriptions to TV services. Rumors state that apple may purchase an online streaming service named Hulu.

Jones, Mike. New laptops arrive for the school year. Patch.com. web. Date of access
This article states that Mr. Lenard spent time teaching teachers about the laptops and helping them with important techniques. Accordingly the school paid over a million dollars on more than 1300 laptops. Everyone seems exited for the laptops and doesn’t say any negative opinions on the decision.

not realy an esay but what ever

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
I'm not sure. Two options.

A. Leave from duq Friday afternoon. And stay at gios place Friday night, go to the tourney. Stay at juggleguys Saturday night and leave Sunday morning.

B. Go to duq stay at my place Friday night. Leave Saturday morning. Go to the tourney. Stay at juggleguys place Saturday night. Leave Sunday morning.

It's really up to the drivers but I think "plan A" is the one we'll end up doing.

:phone:

Peerless Kingdom

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, if anyone plays/watches AE or 3rd Strike, CMU is holding Pittsburgh ranbats Thursday (today, as of two hours ago) for both of those games. It'll be streamed at www.twitch.tv/cmuken, and I'll probably be the one maintaining the stream. Watch it and spread the word, so we get viewers!

The stream will be up probably around 7:30PM or a little earlier, with the actual tournament starting at 8.

Next week we'll likely be having ranbats for Blazblue and Marvel around the same time.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I just wanted to know, b/c my last class on Friday ends at 5:30, so I'd be getting to duq around the usual time.

I also recommend Plan A.

I'll most likely be going, then.

I'll know for sure tomorrow.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Hey guys, if anyone plays/watches AE or 3rd Strike, CMU is holding Pittsburgh ranbats Thursday (today, as of two hours ago) for both of those games. It'll be streamed at www.twitch.tv/cmuken, and I'll probably be the one maintaining the stream. Watch it and spread the word, so we get viewers!

The stream will be up probably around 7:30PM or a little earlier, with the actual tournament starting at 8.

Next week we'll likely be having ranbats for Blazblue and Marvel around the same time.
<3 BB and Marvel (though I still have yet to play the newest Blazblue haha) so I'll probably show up next week. Are any of you guys going to Season's Beatings?

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I'm pretty mad right now.
Why because you started playing WoW again? Yeah don't think I don't have people still on the inside monitoring you.

Edit: If anyone playing cards tonight has card sleeves I would ask that you bring them, especially if you have card sleeves that have non-see through backs. There are dual sided cards in this set, and they are a hassle without sleeves. I think i have a few extra sets for those of you who don't see this or don't have them.

Also, I will be at Duquesne at 2, but I will be meeting with a professor to work on something for a couple hours. It is likely that I will be in the Night Spot around 4.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Gerald your controller is kinda messed up. I cleaned it and that didn't help. Then I replaced your L button completely. Didn't help either..
I think the actual part of your controller that the L button presses down is broken:(

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Anyone going to play Dungeon Defenders?

NC, SON! I wants that image. I may have to move on without images.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Lol, I noticed that, too.

Alright, scrubs, I'm going to MI.

I'll need a ride, though. My super speed is on the fritz.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
You all need to help juggle guy out and register online. It's called the big house. Pretty sure it's on the top left of the page. The site to register is in the OP. If you don't reg you can't enter the day of. Not my rules.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
yeah you need to register by this saturday. I know a bunch of you guys are housing at gios but I think Travis and I are getting a hotel, so if his place is packed then we may have space in our hotel room.

Top Bottom