• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
When I'm a rich and famous musician, I'm going to name all of my songs and albums after phrases generated by Youtube's transcribed audio service.

Montana hardly likes the chocolate

Stole a fruit from georgia

Europe, it is little

Confronting the beans

DETECT BACKPACK

TheLake

Smash Master
Happy birthday taki and alan again :D

Black power

We need to play more poker

face

money more time next plox

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Oh no, are people at smash gonna start saying "truth" now?

I hear enough of that from my NYC friends D:

And they use it in reference to ****ing gunbound all the time, and that game sucks :p

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Why have I never heard you use this immaculate term of endorsement before?
I'm fairly positive Rob and I have been using this phrase for quite some time now...I guess we typically are talking about Magic when we say it? Although, I was pretty sure we have used it whilst talking about the battling of Nintendo characters. Regardless, solid phrase, top tier, right up there with "Oh Girl".

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I won't be there tomorrow /sad. We should draft Innistrad when it goes on sale, which would mean not next Friday, but the one after. It will be $7.50 a person since I can get boxes for $90 so that's $2.5 a pack (I believe it's 36 packs per box right?). So the people who would want to play are:

Matt
Rob
Aaron
Me
John
Chris?

As long as we have 6 people committed to I will buy the box this week and our first draft would be the 7th? The only reason I don't want to do one next week is because the current drafted set is 1) fairly uninteresting, 2) lacking in $$$ cards.
I would really want to get 8 people for this, anyone else have any interest in Magic? Drafting is a low cost way to get into the game, that teaches you all the important principles of the game. I will warn you drafting is challenging/intimidating at first but you'd be learning it in an obviously fun/casual setting. If you were ever interested in playing a competitive card game, this is likely the best chance you will get because not only is this gonna be some good fun but it is also really cheap in comparison to other venues of play (most other drafting is $12-$15 to enter).

Anyway, like I mentioned I won't be there tomorrow, but I will hopefully catch you all next week.
I hath been informed that one Albert Miller would be most delighted to spend his Friday post-supper hours drafting at the Nite Spot, House of Leisure and Merriment.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
He's good at shine hogs...thats about it...
Na you forgot he's good at editing. I liked the video editing lol, but yeah his shine turnaround wd hogs were quick. Other than that it was just an aggro fox in some neat situations. I mostly posted it cause I liked the song.

@Abate Thursday around 4pm some of us are meeting at 747 Baldwin St Meadville PA for Erie biweeklies, but its a drive from Pittsburgh. Friday we'll be at Duq.

:141:

takieddine

Smash Master
Yeah Erie is a good 2 hours away. We have smash here every Friday.

This Friday there is an Ohio tournament so Carroll and I are going to be going to duq earlier in the day and leaving for Erie later to meet up with vudujin and drive with him to Ohio.

Abate

Smash Journeyman
hmm the tournament is only an hour and a half away. I have something to do in the morning but I can make it in time for singles. I'm 70% on being there on Saturday.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Heading back to Pittsburgh this weekend!

SiiS was saddening....Tedium and I got placed in the same freakin' pool xD
And we both didn't make it out to brackets (sooooo freaking closeeee...)
But it was fun : o

I'm craving some Brawl for when I get back, so I'm bringing my disc to college for smashfests xD

Top Bottom