• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

D20

Smash Lord
I guess Chartiers Valley HS doesn't teach its students how to use punctuation marks until the 11th grade.

A-Laon

Smash Master
If any kind soul(s) can find the will in their heart to provide my worthless self with transportation to and from Duquense this Friday, I will merrily smash the bros with them and all others who grace the fair Nitespot with their presence.

I have $3 cash and a huge bag of goldfish crackers.

Let's haggle.

=(

Vudujin

Smash Lord
As soon as I read the link I told myself that the entire page was just going to be WOOOP WOPPP WOOPP wopp woooop woooop woppp WOPW OP WOPWOP.

However!! They actually had an accurate description.

It's pretty much all you need to know. The rowing machine was hilarious too.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
You ain't **** until you post more than Pockyd, you'll never be better than him at anything. Not at posting most, not at Roy v IC's, not at anything! You know why? Because you doesn't doesn't afraid of everything, and he doesn't afraid of anything!

Edit:
Most comprehensive description of Dubstep ever, that also happens to include a man using the sound produced by an erg machine to create 808 drops and a bird dancing. Like there is no way that bird is dancing for real. No. Way.

Edit 2: Is that Johnny in the 5th video?

jbro

Smash Ace
hopefully coming to duq next week or whenever possible.
carroll decided to not tell me he was going even though we live together now
no love
no love whatsoever.

takieddine

Smash Master
I just realized this Friday is Alan and I's birthdays, and thus I propose a tourney. Alan you're coming, whether you like it or not (because of gay).

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Hey!!! Does anyone going to Kitty's wanna come up to my place on Friday afternoon to smash and hang out. It'll cut out a solid hour of driving for Saturday morning!!!! WHO'S IN?!?!?!

Top Bottom