• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Tourny Friday. You heard it here.

Edit: let's do a reverse mains tourny!
If you don't know how they works it's like this.

Let's say rob and aaron have a match.
The set will be Aarons young link vs robs Zelda

I think it is pretty fun.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
^^ I actually had that exact idea in mind.

But not on a week when I wouldn't be there.

You should all just save time and hand Aaron the money now.

. . . . .

Vudujin

Smash Lord
No, I mean I can't play as Fox.

My Roy destroys Foxes.

AAAAARRROOOONNNNNNN !!!!!!! Yar har fiddly dee!!!!!

WE ARE A PIRATE!!!!

Please make the tourney on Saturday. . . . and if you can't, I'll make it anyway.

Where's this tourney gonna be? AND WHEN?!?!?!

that is all

OH! and Aaron., we're gonna have another all-nighter chat that weekend.

I have so many ideas to bounce off that big ol' brain of yours. My head is near bursting.

And I have a new near complete piano CD for ya!!!!

There's a song called "In the Lurch" that I think you'll love.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I won't be able to make it to the one this Friday or the weekend of the 7th unless we met somewhere late after duq closed, but I'll be around on saturday for both of those weekends.

Holy Happy Birthdays everyone. I'll make ya somethin special, Chris

TheLake

Smash Master
I have ren fair jacob :/ I cant see you this weekend unless you drove all the way out here..

but call me handsome ;D

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Will you be around the Pittsburgh area on the weekend of Oct. 7th - 9th? That's the whole pirate birthday fiasco.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I saw that the thread had an update, and I got excited. Then I saw that Alan was the last person to post, and I came to the conclusion that it was probably a pointless post to increase his already massive post count. Then I actually read the thing. . . . . Alan, you have retracted my suspicion. Carry on.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I saw that the thread had an update, and I got excited. Then I saw that Alan was the last person to post, and I came to the conclusion that it was probably a pointless post to increase his already massive post count. Then I actually read the thing. . . . . Alan, you have retracted my suspicion. Carry on.
I'm afraid I'll be confirming your suspicion riiiiiight abouuuuut

A-Laon

Smash Master
now .

EDIT: I'd also like to point out:
Clearly you never came to any conclusion if you did indeed maintain the curiosity to read it.

EVEN AFTER YOU WRITE ME OFF, I'M STILL AT THE FRONT OF YOUR MIND

Vyke

Smash Champion
Fighting against Samus is not fun. If there's a smasher other than Phanna that has recorded tournament matches that makes Samus look fun to fight, link them NAO.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
What John said. I know who phanna is. Lol spaceballs Is the only sweet samus I can think of. Every other samus is just tilts and crouch canceling. Same boring stuff. Duck, hugs, ect. Not saying that samus is bad. Just saying she's boring and unimpressive at times.

:phone:

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
I have to say Sheik is the most boring, though she already was awarded with easiest. hbox's puff is boring... restless puff is boring.. smash is boring..
jk

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Not to be biased, but I honestly think that the Mario Bros. are the most fun to watch (not Doc though) unless they can up-b canel.

. . . Mewtwo and Pikachu are entertaining too.

Top Bottom