• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Ambix

Smash Ace
What class do you play?

If you're pvping, press all of your most powerful abilities right out of the gate so that they'll be ready sooner, ultimately increasing your damage/healing output over the course of the 30 minute match you're subjected to upon deciding to pvp in Cataclysm.

If you're pveing, go to elitistjerks.com, find your class's Sticky thread, and just do everything they tell you because they're the only people dedicated enough to make sure everything they say about this game is 100% mathematically accurate.

If you're RPing, go to Elune and take off your clothes.

/WoW

I know how to play.

I mained a holy priest from beta up until the last the day of BC and I was on top of all the endgame content.

The elitist jerks priest sticky is super out of date and it doesn't actually explain any of the new game mechanics. There isn't really any point in theorycrafting for me right now.

It's like a completely different game from when I played.

I come from a time when the spirit regen co-efficient was over double what it is now.

OO5SR mana ticks basically gave you an 8th of your mana bar back.

Ambix

Smash Ace
wemp said:
John, Aaron, either of you interested in working in our bakery? It is going to be a bakery that sells art, and has seperate rooms for people to come by and play DnD. We might also sell some comics if we purchase a whole 3 story building downtown in Pittsburgh. Note this is atleast 2 years away, but this is for real happening.
I need to hang out with you one day.

When you coming back to pit?

Also I might be interested in working part time in your bakery just for fun. I need a fun job to balance out my current one.

Dealing cards makes me salty and bitter.

M@v

Subarashii!
Hey guys, are you planning to stay at the APEX hotel(Hyatt regency) for APEX? I have a feeling its only going to be me and 1 other person from central PA, so it would be easier for us to merge in with another hotel room.

TheLake

Smash Master
God i havent baked since i was a little girl

Ambix how much is that school for dealing?

where is all the rum!?

Ambix

Smash Ace
God i havent baked since i was a little girl

Ambix how much is that school for dealing?

where is all the rum!?
It's actually free.

I hear they're starting one up this month.

I'm also off for the next 3 days if anyone wants to do stuff.

I.E. If you negros aint on the phone with me some time within the next 72 hours there's going to be salt.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Lokii, jacob is an amazing artist, and musician, and smasher, he is more or less the renaissance man of pittsburgh.

Ambix I would love to chill when I come up. I have no idea when I'll be up next though. I can't wait to move back though.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
My phone died. Sorry about that my good man. I wanted to tell you to get an Olympus digital recorder. They're cheap and good for recording lil ideas that need sketched out for the ear.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'm art. Soooo art.
More art then you can handle.

:phone:
I'm making a t-shirt of this.

Dibs on sig too.

@ Loki, yeah I art. . . . more art than you can handle. . . . I have a DA account (Vudujin) but it's just some Mario fan art, and it's old.

I don't really like putting original stuff online, but if you gimme an e-mail I'll send you original drawings, poems, music, . . . anything you wanna see ;) . . . . anything.

Marc, that's the best compliment I could hope to get. Thank you kindly

I do commissions if you want anything. I'll have a batch of smash trophies made for hope, so get them wallets fat for the winter me buckkos and buckettes. hahaha buckets = women

Vudujin

Smash Lord
On my Thanksgiving break. . . end of November-ish. How far is your place from Leander?

Also, I played as Falco the other day and I shot more than one lazer. I DROPPED THE GOLDEN GUN!!!!!

I need to get that back, and have some pride. golden gun falco is mid-tier at best.

I don't play that high tier chicken shyyyyyyt!!!!!

And my Luigi is really slippery now; slippery like a rock.

ahhhh such a handsome mustache.

Someday when I'm a man I'll attempt to grow one as lustrous and bold as his.

BE A MAAAN!!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Love will find a way

or if you have a car or something.
I'd gladly pay for half of that trip in gas to see ya.

Does Texas have a megabus or a greyhound?

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I'm making a t-shirt of this.

I do commissions if you want anything. I'll have a batch of smash trophies made for hope, so get them wallets fat for the winter me buckkos and buckettes. hahaha buckets = women
I need to discuss the possibility of you doing a drawing for a t-shirt exclusive to the 5 people in Rob and mine's DnD group.

Here is the basic concept:

Somewhere on the shirt are the words: "The darnedest thing happened..." most likely towards the top. Then the sketch that I would be asking for it a mountain hitting a ship. As in a mountain moving across the ocean smashing into a boat. So minor details would be some how making it seem as if the mountain is moving at a high speed, then a ship kind of getting smashed by the "bow" of the mountain. More detail would include a couple of giant crabs on the beach of the mountain, as well as some people flying off of the smashed boat.

If this is possible tell me so, I'd be willing to pay for your artistic expertise to recreate this scene so that it can be placed on a shirt. If you need more details or want to hear the full story we can hopefully discuss it on forums, or on some upcoming smash Friday.

Yessss +1 fan. :)
But on the real. I need a **** ton of practice or a **** ton of tech skill.

Obviously not Foxing hard enough.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
@ Matt, I won't be around the Pittsburgh smash scene for awhile, so we can do it over the boards.

I'll have a design for you within the next 2 weeks. I'll start it this Sunday.

@ Carroll, you're only bad cause Johny's holding you back :yeahboi:

Johny's pretty good

But seriously, folks Pittsburgh smash is at an all time high. We've come very far.

Peerless Kingdom

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, sorry I couldn't make it today. I was planning on waiting for some others who regrettably had other stuff they urgently had to do, and by the time I found out it was too late to really justify going.

I'll be there next week!

<-- Woody for those who didn't see my posts a few weeks ago. I don't want to talk about why I'm on a new account, lol

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Peerless kingdom?
Aren't you that really good fox from FL!? :troll:

And oh girl... The things I would do with johnys tech skill. Every stock would be some fox money.

Johny lacks vision/creativity and adaptability among other things.

But is stupid good at tech skill and throwing out hit boxes that it evens out.

I don't really feel like I'm good at anything. I guess just not messing up the ABC combos and I don't exactly get nervous ever. But I don't really get anywhere.

I just need to replace the flashy with the gay.

Tldr: I'll be the best. Soon...ish =D

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
:o
Alan. Thanks for decoding that. I never would have saw the true meaning of that.

Jacob!!! TELL ME HOW YOU REALLY FEEL. :yeahboi:

There's gonna be war soon. Choose a side. Team rage or team swag.

Team rage:
Alan

Team swag
Vudu

Top Bottom