• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Yes, NOW this thread is mindless jabber.

I miss the days when we had SO MANY quality discussions.

This thread used to be VERY intellectual.

takieddine

Smash Master
Not to trounce your sarcasm but you came in here not even half-way through the thread's lifespan.

I'm not implying it was intellectual, it just wasnt as filled with blatant spam. I.E. every post had a reason to be there, unlike this post.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Taki, while I get that this may be a legitimate concern for you, is something wrong? You've seemed so uptight and angry in your last couple of posts lol.

Anyways, I'm going to Hope, but I probably won't enter singles. And if anyone's played No More Heroes 2, here's an arrangement of the song "Philistine" by Liz (my girlfriend) :D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVSndKcouYs

takieddine

Smash Master
Absolutely nothing is wrong. i'm just advising everyone against blatant spam, which whichever way you look at it, is unnecessary. Plus its a ***** to bury important posts with said posts.

I have nothing against sharing/discussing media however. but a post to just say you posted is dumb.

Also i'm aiming for being practical here, not being hostile.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
Important post: Does anyone from pittsburgh know the ropes with ICs? melee of course

Im thinking of picking them up as a secondary

ALso, I know the nitespots closed and I am rarely on smashboards due to my lack of a computer at the moment... Where are you guys playing? Still Fridays or just random? 724-681-2527 hit me up and... I will bring soda =D and maybe thumbprint cookies <3

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I have long ago voiced that someone needed to pick up ICs at the nite spot so that I can work on the matchup.

Please. . . . no more space animals. . . .

Pretty sure We've got most of the high/mid tiers covered.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
ya'll probably need a ganon.

cuz one day i'll come up to a tourney and tear it up.

and you guys will be like dwam and then EWBF would be like "yeah...see what i been dealin with?"

Vudujin

Smash Lord
eey! Republican, I'll show ya the ropes with IC's. it's all about the u-tilts, and nana taunting when you clearly just got *****.

Is hope 3 this weekend? I'll be there regardless. With smash figurines for sale. get hype.

Republican0fHeaven

Smash Ace
I can play popo!
Auto correct changed popo to poop...lol
Nah but fo real my climbers are sweet if I'm not playing fox...
Also I'm free today (tuesday) to play! I need the practice yo.
lol and I never check smashboards in time for when the smashing is going down. Neeed to get internet on my phone seriously, but yayuz maybe I could pick somethings up from your ICs

eey! Republican, I'll show ya the ropes with IC's. it's all about the u-tilts, and nana taunting when you clearly just got *****.

Is hope 3 this weekend? I'll be there regardless. With smash figurines for sale. get hype.
I have no experience with ICs as of yet, but I plan on sticking with them. Utilts seem **** in grab combos but I can't really pull that stuff off.... Figurines... will sell like mad

Vyke

Smash Champion
Ze large water on johns account....Daaaamn did you get off that third game, I was re watching your peach matches in texas marc. I got horny watching a couple. Like...almost pirate horny

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
That's what's supposed to happen in critique threads. People insult you, and then they help you get better.

Usually whenever people post videos to be critiqued, they give a disclaimer about how they weren't really trying, or they insult themselves first. Kinda like the "Don't hurt me, I'll hurt me" quote Carroll posted earlier. Excuses. Don't worry about critique. As long as it is constructive, it can only help you. That's why we're here, to get better.

A-Laon

Smash Master
That's what's supposed to happen in critique threads. People insult you, and then they help you get better.

Usually whenever people post videos to be critiqued, they give a disclaimer about how they weren't really trying, or they insult themselves first. Kinda like the "Don't hurt me, I'll hurt me" quote Carroll posted earlier. Excuses. Don't worry about critique. As long as it is constructive, it can only help you. That's why we're here, to get better.
I nearly puked.

I'm here to shoot people.

TheLake

Smash Master

This post is disgusting, get this filth out of here.

Top Bottom