• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Yeah mav Mybad. I forgot with the whole 4th of July thing going on..
I'll text you tomorrow. What area you live at?

Also rob. Hell yeah EWBF is real. Plays falcon too. Also beats me.

Just watched our set... I put my heart onto that first match and after that it was done for our hero.. Lol

:phone:

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Some people go hard for comedy.

Wishing wells don't work, by the way.

Waste of change.

$545.75, and Logan is still posting.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Wow. I didn't realize how bad Internet Exploder was until I decided to get Google Chrome.

These character hitboxes are flyin'.

Smash on Friday?

I'm gettin' in some training one way or another.

takieddine

Smash Master
OH MY ****ING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD He did shine up air.....like what the ****ing ****...that wouldnt even compute in any other fighting game...

M@v

Subarashii!
Pirates are on MLB.com's top 15 power rankings. Gratz on no longer being the laughing stock of Major League Baseball!

http://mlb.mlb.com/news/power_rankings/index.jsp
I'm still not convinced. We will ,more likely than not, still find a way to **** this up somehow. If they get to the end of season being decent(.500 or better)/make the playoffs, then I'll buy into it.

The haven't made the playoffs since I was TWO.
I turn 21 this month.

Don't get me wrong , I want to believe we finally have all 3 sports teams in this town being good(well, 2 championship caliber teams and 1 team that isn't bad), but I'm not falling into that trap again.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'm still not convinced. We will ,more likely than not, still find a way to **** this up somehow. If they get to the end of season being decent(.500 or better)/make the playoffs, then I'll buy into it.

The haven't made the playoffs since I was TWO.
I turn 21 this month.

Don't get me wrong , I want to believe we finally have all 3 sports teams in this town being good(well, 2 championship caliber teams and 1 team that isn't bad), but I'm not falling into that trap again.
lol, before the Phillies activated beast mode and won the world series in 08, it had been 25 years since any major Philadelphia sports team had won a championship =\. I guess I can be thankful that they were at least all fairly competitive for all my childhood, but man, as far as citywide sports championship droughts go, it was pretty high up there.

Top Bottom