• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
No I am in chicago for my cousin who is in the navy, he is marching there or something so I am staying in a resort with my aunt and uncle

:phone:

Buford

Smash Apprentice
Pittsburghhhh. My college is having an anime con oct 28-29, and they asked me to have a melee tournament. its Bethany WV, which is like, 45 min from pittsburgh. Would you guys be up for it? If so ima make a thread in listings soon.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I don't like Chicago solely because the Sears Tower is ugly and my impressions from watching Family Matters.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
an anime convention?

near pittsburgh?

sounds kinda free. consider my interests piqued.

whytf am i still subscribed to this? i didn't even get to go to HOPE3...

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Pittsburghhhh. My college is having an anime con oct 28-29, and they asked me to have a melee tournament. its Bethany WV, which is like, 45 min from pittsburgh. Would you guys be up for it? If so ima make a thread in listings soon.
Depending on school i will be down for going. I'll actually be closer too!

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
October?

Like Naka said, depending on school, I should be good to go. Shuffles will need a ride, though.

. . . . . . . .

. . . . . . .

Sorry, I was distracted by Naka's sig.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Taki, in case you lost your phone or something of the sort, I am free for Smash tomorrow or Saturday.

Unless Carroll or someone is hosting Smash.

Shuffles is here for only 3 more weeks.

Shuffles likes to refer to himself in the third person.

Ivanna Shuffalot.

Buford

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, ill get to posting the info for the tournament soon. All you guys can (probably) house with me for the night if you so desire... Ill be living at a frat house next semester, so bring money for a good night after melee.

gouda

Smash Journeyman

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
In case no one has noticed, if the Buccos win tomorrow they will be in a 3 way tie for first place.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
JAcob radUUUUUUUUUUCZ

a stupid amount of props congratulations and all that business on 2nd place. So sad I missed it :[ watching replays now.

AAAAAAAAAAAMBIIIIIIIIIIX

got your voicemail last weekend. So sorry things didn't work out, by the time I was finished at wings suds and spuds I thought the tourney was over, turns out it was runnin till ten, so I stopped by and went to butler for ray's party. I was quite dead the next day lol. Hope you understand, we gotta do dat der smash n@ rill soon.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I miss hearing Thomas shout random nonsense during the weeklies, and costing me a stock from laughter.

I miss the weeklies.

Just read Logan's post the wrong way, and thought "criticism" was "chicken" for half a second.

Don't make that comment that I know you just thought of.

. . . .racist.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Apart from my exam tomorrow, I have an evening class which stifles any and all attempts for Smash.

The earliest I could Smash wouldn't be until Friday.

Gotta get down on Friday.

Edit: Logan, you still didn't answer my question.

Top Bottom