• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Shuffles likes music.

Hates Sheik.

You guys are going to be giving me plenty of Sheik practice this year.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
So my girlfriend has been getting into melee somewhat, and I was really happy, but felt in the back of my mind it was just because I liked it. Well last week when I left for vegas to my uncles funeral she asked if she could borrow my cube to practice melee. When I came back she can now beat a friend or two of mine, one of which really consistently O_O

My heart melted.

silentSWAG

Smash Lord
im announcing officialy that ive been holding out on everyone, the great smasher killer O.R. has been visting pittsburgh and has been teaching evan, corey and i the ways of smash. he is gone now after about ten straight hours of game play at my dads house and will be heading to his apartment in new york. i hope none of you get offended. i havent told him about the other smashers in pittsburgh and i also, told him i was the best. i feel alot better now that im not holding another huge secret.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
I am interested in making a Pittsburgh Melee Scene facebook group. I feel having this is a better way to keep track of who is who, and I can in a way know who everyone is who i dont already know while I am out of state. It is also good for setting dates for tournaments using a calander feature, make a player map so we know the location of everyone, etc. I feel like sharing videos and anything else will be easier to share, keep track of, etc. as well. Plus group chat to waste time and partayyyyyy.

Opinions???

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Sorry for posting that video, guys.

I had no idea the boards would crash.

Ape Escape is top tier.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Attention those interested in smash today:

So ambix called me yesterday and was all "yo diggity dog G let's have a festival of men somewhere sometime on dat der friday n@" and I was all "ye mah doogh imma post dat shieet on da boards, ya dig?" so here i am, posting about said intentions of festing tonight. Unfortunately, ya'll can make your plans, but I cannot attend, which brings me to my next point...

Attention music goers of the boards o smash

Alan has expressed interest in getting together to chat and play some music. Hows say next weekend for dat business? I would advocate doin this at my place, seeing as i have many of the instruments we already play at me house (1 guitar, 2 basses, drums, keyboard, and microphone with speakers) and have kind of enough room between my room and basement.

ALSO

Reason why I'm busy tonight is a long time buddy of mine, of whom Logan knows well, Kris Litman, is building a recording studio and I am helping him. We wanna start a business together, which means that when it's built I can utilize it!! All ya'll lookin to get your ideas in media form professionally, hit me up.

Also started a soundcloud, in the process of designing sounds in GP6 for midi tunes I wrote a while ago, so that they are internet worthy. Jacob, logan knows the program I speak of, and he can DEF hook you up mah mang.

Phat Beatz

Dat @ss

Deez nutz

Dem T!tt!es

Top Bottom