• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Ambix

Smash Ace
anyone want to play some texas hold'em at my place after hope?

I just got done with dealer school so i can deal a few other games out too if anyone wants to get silly with some blackjack or carnival games.

412 481 2016

Ambix

Smash Ace
I'd definitely be game for some poker... seeing as I work during the tournament.
So do i D:

I'm mad salty about that.

I'm contemplating just calling in.....I probably won't though.

If anyone else is down for some poker just give me a jangle some time after 2 PM which is when i get out of work.

I wasn't planning on playing for money because i'm poor but if the people that show up want to get a real game going you're more than welcome to. I'll just deal.

we can also smash too.

Ambix

Smash Ace
slight side note if anyone wanted to come over and play poker.

Apparently someone jacked some of my chips and now i only have 50 chips red, blue, black, and green (200 total) and i might need a few more.

So if we end up doing this if someone could bring a few more chips that'd be great.

we can probably make 200 chips work between 4 or 5 people if not so it's all good.

Good luck at hope douche bags.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
lol at Da Shuffla bringing up EW the day I go on holiday for a week with no internets.

My thoughts: She is cute and I love her.

What's going on at that tournament?

I hate Alan.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
Yo Pat, does your home phone have an answering machine? Or do you star 69 your line? (67, i just wanted to say 69) cuz i got your message after work and tried to call twice within the last three hours, but it just rings for eternity.

To all those who expected to see me at /HOPE 3, I'm so sorry. My mom conveniently decided to wait to go grocery shopping till an hour and a half after i got off work, and I could not acquire a vehicle. By the time she got home (now) there's no point. I'm mad butt hurt, cuz I've missed hope for the same god damn reason THREE TIMES.

/10mad

will be going to a wing joint tonight, perhaps ill see some of you at pats later?

Ambix

Smash Ace
Yo Pat, does your home phone have an answering machine? Or do you star 69 your line? (67, i just wanted to say 69) cuz i got your message after work and tried to call twice within the last three hours, but it just rings for eternity.

To all those who expected to see me at /HOPE 3, I'm so sorry. My mom conveniently decided to wait to go grocery shopping till an hour and a half after i got off work, and I could not acquire a vehicle. By the time she got home (now) there's no point. I'm mad butt hurt, cuz I've missed hope for the same god damn reason THREE TIMES.

/10mad

will be going to a wing joint tonight, perhaps ill see some of you at pats later?

We have an answering machine but something makes me think there were shinanigans because i only see you on my caller ID once and the phone is only set to ring 5 times.

EDIT:

4 people called in the past few hours that looks like they'd be smashers.

Every single one of them called while I was either A) shitting, B) outside arguing with neighbors, C) taking a shower, and D) generally not freaking able to answer the phone.

You have impeccable timing.

"woah I bet ambix isn't wearing pants right now! It is an EXCELLENT time to call him."

I am currently camping the phone if anyone still wants to get together after hope.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
All hail Vudujin.

That is all.

Edit: That is NOT all.

Great tourney, I learned a great deal about myself, and this amazing game.

EWBF: I only brought her up b/c you posted, and that reminded me of her, so I felt that she needed to be discussed.

Rob and Thomas: Missed you =(

Alan:. . . . .why?

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
And I just read the above posts: Thomas, I think in some areas, it is star 69.

Ambix: 3 out of those 4 activities made me lol.

Aaron is morbidly hilarious.

Ambix

Smash Ace
Fine i'll just sit at home alone tonight.

It's not like i missed Hope and i'm mad lonely or anything.

So cold.....

EDIT:

banned from league until monday >_<

Power outages suck.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
We are working to open up a bakery that sells art ( hopefully my art, which will be worth something when I am picked up by marvel or DC ) and we know we want to open up on the east coast.

I know it would do well in pittsburgh, and am in the process of convincing her. But I don't think she will really need any convincing.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Played a Falcon ditto yesterday.

I'm going to have to invest in a guard dog to keep Naka out of my head.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Apparently with a bunch of extension cords, not that playing in a tree would make sense anyway.

I love the dash-dancing cat.

Buford

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I actually liked your Peach a lot in teams!

Also I'm "Logan IV" on LoL
Thanks man <3

Im sad I actually went peach though, I told myself id only go kirby this tournament...that was my only non kirby match >.<

Ima shower, then Ill add you.

Ambix

Smash Ace
Thanks man <3

Im sad I actually went peach though, I told myself id only go kirby this tournament...that was my only non kirby match >.<

Ima shower, then Ill add you.
My league name is ambix.

I probably won't accept until i'm unbanned tomorrow.

Top Bottom