• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Unforgivable.

Oh, well, I'm sure you can style on me some other day.

My Fox is rude now.

I think he's in that rebellious phase b/c he knows he is no longer the favorite.

He doesn't clean up, and uses foul language in front of women.

Chews with his snout open.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
I swear I will kill you if you post about your bad pokemon one more time. There's a pokemon thread somewhere on smashboards. R tard

True story, Johny lost 3 outta 4 matches of pokemon stadium to this Crackhead kid the other day

And_Man

Smash Cadet
Safe to say I'm now the best brawler in Pittsburgh.
Aw yeah, we're taking home the gold in Brawl doubles

Also, swag, your team seems a little lacking physically, especially since your only physical sweeper is Weavile. Stealth Rock hits him for 25% and he can be forced our by Scizor, both of which are pretty common.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
There comes a time in every man's life where he must choose between a good Pokemon team. . .

and friends.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Love when Johnny takes the suggestions I make and acts as if he doesn't even read them by posting another dumb team. I'm done commenting on them, go to the Smogon forums and actually read some stuff.

Emma Watson was at a bar near my house, Mt. Lebanon Saloon. Logan probably knows of it.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I say she's overrated.

D!ckChang made me lol.

Edit: Which Pokemon game is this, anyway?

Wait, why do I care?

WHY AM I EVEN ALIVE?!!!!

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Damn, *****es be postin in dis thread like no other.

I always say I am going to post more on here, then I come back a week later to find like 20 pages filled up with alan and gerald.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
GET HYPED!!!!

Can't wait for this tournament. This is the part where I make a big deal about how long it's been since my last tournament. I'll make sure to inform everyone I play so it takes a little away from their accomplishments.

Carroll and I will have a Falcon ditto.

No guaranteed combos, all stylin'.

Ahh. . . .****.

Can't believe I'm this hype to spend an entire day in a crowded room full of men.

Melee.

Where amazing happens.

Edit: Thomas, your sig, despite making me laugh, requires an explanation. I'm not sure what those moves are.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Edit: Thomas, your sig, despite making me laugh, requires an explanation. I'm not sure what those moves are.
He was showing Aaron various high-fives (one of which you imitate a cobra with your hands, thus, the cobra-five). He did this while walking backwards. Into a trash can.

(It's a combo.)

gouda

Smash Journeyman
He was showing Aaron various high-fives (one of which you imitate a cobra with your hands, thus, the cobra-five). He did this while walking backwards. Into a trash can.

(It's a combo.)
LOOOOOOOL HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wait that was me

*cries naked in the shower whilst burning my controller*

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Gotta make my mind up,

Which bus can I taaaaaaake?

Lol. I'll find it.

Can't wait to see you guys.

I'm faster, stronger, and mind-gamier.

I want to get in at least one match with each of you.

I'll be playing all day. No watching matches.

And then I'll go back to campus, and try to get DL64 out of my head so I can sleep.

Top Bottom