• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
k naka sounds good =P

i just hope i can scrape up enough money to get a new controller ;.;

edit - hey if any of you have an extra controller, ill trade you for final fantasy VII
SOLD!

That caped illusion will always have a place in my heart. Now I just need to not miss chaingrabs, ever.

TheLake

Smash Master
O_O Why are you giving up one of the best games ever for a ****ing controller!?

**** YOU JOHN IM SNAGGIN DIS ****!

Not only do i already have ff7 but i dont even have a spare controller

But the ff fan in me cant let this oppurtunity pass me by!

JUSTICE LEAUGE...ASSEMBLE!!!!

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
because i have two copies lol. also because i dont want to have to throw down what little cash i have for cigs and gas money on a controller, yet i don't want to be out of a controller on friday and seem like a dumb ***

Vyke

Smash Champion
His number is 724-991-6197. I think I pretty much sealed the deal there unless you don't call him.

TABLES

THEY'VE TURNED

Vudujin

Smash Lord
OY, PRICKS!! listen up here's who's going in mah car

-Me (obviously)
-Rob
-Taki??
-CABC
-Phil
-Skyshroud * my bad
-?????? empty seat

the first offer for the seat was by Matt, and then Aaron.
I can fit 8 people, but it may be slightly uncomfortable.

Either way we'll figure it out.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
because i have two copies lol. also because i dont want to have to throw down what little cash i have for cigs and gas money on a controller, yet i don't want to be out of a controller on friday and seem like a dumb ***
Or you could quite smoking O.o

@Gerald: You tier ***** are all so serious online =P

EDIT: ^ Skyson lol. I need a new tag anyway. Ideas???

D20

Smash Lord
It's for SPOC. Neither Jacob nor I want to drive back to Pittsburgh at 2am. We just plan on staying over from Saturday til Sunday morning.

TheLake

Smash Master
I thought i had a seat like...last week when we were talking about going to spoc?!

Im also confused why you thought you would drive alone if D20 took his car cause i was gonna be with you...

And I thought even after all that I still posted BEFORE matt did!

****it I wet my pantys and my ******s still leaking urine

Ill be back to whiine like a little ***** some more after I get myself some warm lemonade

AYYYCUHAHAKUCK *insert mr.jenkins jalope*

D20

Smash Lord
Well, Jacob should probably just drive out with Aaron, Matt, and whoever. I'll drive Taki, Phil, the other Matt, and Logan. This way nobody will have to house 7 people.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Ok, so who all actually wants to go to SPOC?

cause I want to get these arrangements in order before Friday.
Everyone in Rob's car gets priority because I basically just offered to take everyone in his car,
or are there enough people who want to go to make us take two vehicles?

Sorry about any reservation orders i may have mixed up, I thought I was taking my own vehicle last week, but suddenly everyone who I thought was going said they didn't want to go for various johns, but now everyone seems interested.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
If you're going with me, for the love of SpongeBob, please have gas money, I'm not paying for a roundtrip to Philly by myself. If you don't have money and you want to go. . . get money, I don't care how many blowjobs, money matches, or illegal things you have to do, but just don't leave me hanging, please and thank you.
/rant

So I guess my car will have. . .

-me
-aaron
-matt
-skyson? were you serious about going
-John?

I would like to fill up the car to ease the financial strain of traveling, so if anyone needs a ride we have at least 2 seats.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Sorry about my multiple posting, but if Aaron, Matt, and myself are the only ones serious about going, then I think we should merge Rob's car with mine and go with 8 people in my car.

Matt mentioned some prospects regarding housing, and I'll gladly sleep in my car if need be.

I apologize if these posts seems schizophrenic.

Skyson

Smash Ace
If you're going with me, for the love of SpongeBob, please have gas money, I'm not paying for a roundtrip to Philly by myself. If you don't have money and you want to go. . . get money, I don't care how many blowjobs, money matches, or illegal things you have to do, but just don't leave me hanging, please and thank you.
/rant

-me
-aaron
-matt
-John?

I would like to fill up the car to ease the financial strain of traveling, so if anyone needs a ride we have at least 2 seats.

lol no, I was kidding. Thanks a ton for thinking about me, though. xD

If I ever get the inclination to travel with y'all, I'd have a lot of gas money to give you. :D

AprilShaw

aka Logan
/rant

-me
-aaron
-matt
-John?

Pretty sure I can get another person for you, maybe 2, who are willing to pay gas money. I just need to know if we're merging our rides or not and what's going on with housing lol xD

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I'm definitely in too. I'll ride with whoever, just let me know where I need to be Saturday morning. Oh, and someone have a ballpark about what they want for gas money? I'm heading to the ATM as soon as I get time, and I want to know how much I should pull out.

Logan, you want to team?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
For a trip to Philly $10 should suffice, IF we get the car full. The more people there are, the less you'll have to pay.

Once again, Matt said he had housing for us, and if for some reason of Murphy's Law it doesn't work out, I have no problem driving back that night

AARON, if you wanna make an easy $50, stop by my house or call my dad or sister and ask if you can cut my grass today or tomorrow. It'll take around 3 hours, but they should be good about paying up. The machine is hard to get started but whoever is there could give you a tutorial.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's fine. . . . . We have empty seats if you'd like to ride with us. Less driving for you.
You are talking about SPOC, correct?

D20

Smash Lord
Jacob, I'm just going to take Taki, Phil, Matt (from Pitt), and Logan in my car. I already have housing for the five of us, so going with you would really complicate things.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
yeah, we've established all that stuff. I've got a full car, housing, and everything else, so we're both golden.
I'll see you guys there then. SWIFTBASS IS GOING TO BE THERE!!!! YAY

Top Bottom