• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vudujin

Smash Lord
UPDATE!:
So just to clear all of this unnecessary chaos, as Taki so delicately put it, the following will be riding with me:
-Aaron
-Matt
-John? (I'll still don't know if you're going)
-Steve (not creepy steve)
-Impp
-room for one more
Give a shout if you'd like a seat. We have one left.

4% APR

Smash Champion
If i didnt already have gf plans i would totally go foshao. But i do, so i cant

vudu-**** those ec scrubs for me

D20

Smash Lord
Everyone going in my car will have to be at Duquesne by 6:15 am. Meet in the Union, right next to Starbucks. I plan on being back in Pittsburgh before 4 pm on Sunday.

Anyone playing at Duquesne on Friday night is advised to leave by around 10 pm. Get your sleep!

EDIT: Logan, you've been to SPOC before, right? Do you remember where you parked and stuff?

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Everyone going in my car will have to be at Duquesne by 6:15 am. Meet in the Union, right next to Starbucks. I plan on being back in Pittsburgh before 4 pm on Sunday.

Anyone playing at Duquesne on Friday night is advised to leave by around 10 pm. Get your sleep!

EDIT: Logan, you've been to SPOC before, right? Do you remember where you parked and stuff?
Yo, I think Logan and I are going to have to take a bus. We'll book it over there, but we're kind of limited by what when the buses are headed over there. There's some that are in Oakland around 6 a.m., so we should be pretty good (I'm hoping).

D20

Smash Lord
Yo, I think Logan and I are going to have to take a bus. We'll book it over there, but we're kind of limited by what when the buses are headed over there. There's some that are in Oakland around 6 a.m., so we should be pretty good (I'm hoping).
You should be fine. We're going to be staying at Cactuar's and GOTM's. They will be housing a good number of people, so it could get a little bit tight.

EDIT: Mogwai has the greatest avatar in the the history of the internet.

D20

Smash Lord
Double Post... because I'm awesome.

Taki, Phil, Matt, and Logan...

You are all welcome to spend the night at my apartment on Friday night. This way you can sleep in a bit and will not have to worry about catching buses to Duquesne.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Sorry guys i cant come now because my ride to Jacobs cant go now and noone else can VUDU WIN THIS **** FOR ME!!!

The first event of the new MWC created is my weekend tourney. I hope to see all of Pitts their and hopefully others from PA as well. If you need Housed tell me ASAP because only so many can be housed the weekend and OOS people get first. BUt several states are coming write in my thread guys if you need it and give me knowledge of who all is going so i can write a ATTENDANCE list

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=251124

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Taki, Phil, Matt, and Logan...

You are all welcome to spend the night at my apartment on Friday night. This way you can sleep in a bit and will not have to worry about catching buses to Duquesne.
We (Logan and I, he's here) are in. Saturday morning buses are gay.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
UPDATE

Seats confirmed for SPOC in the Butlermobile

-Myself
-Aaron
-Matt
-John
-3 empty seats

Come on you slags, join us for some smash at SPOC, we've got 3 seats open!

Exetus

Smash Cadet
All this hype is making me want to go.

Guess I'll have to live with an awesome smashfest tomorrow and a CMU Brawl doubles tournament on Sunday.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
I'll be showing up to Duq earlier than usual tomorrow since CMU has off. I may be bringing a Wii with component cables.

Top Bottom