• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
as long as scoli is still willing to pick me up, i will be there. as for ladies, i just moved here what do you expect? I can draw women for you :p

im still trying to get to know my way around pittsburgh, i seem to remember seeing signs for butler, hmm

its okay lake ill bring a kettle to pop the popcorn :3

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
well ill try but i am pretty sure i will be getting hired today ( just moved to pitt ) so i dont know how much theyd like me taking off every other saturday for tourneys haha

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Anybody still have a spot in their car for SPOC? I want to get ***** by people in an actual tournament just to get the feel for what it's like. If not, it's cool. I do have gas money (which coincidentally sounds a lot like cash money).

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
lucky, my old job i had saturdays off, but i worked friday 7 pm to 7am saturday, so id be half dead at tourneys, etc., etc., johnjohnjohn. pretty horrible, especially when i am hosting the tournament

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
lol nice, my first i decided to take a whole bottle of caffeine pills and drink a bunch of nerd energy drink, i crashed so hard people thought i was on peyote or something. so bad, haha.

edit - if anyone wants to meet up and play tonight or soon, pm me, ill be gone for a while dealing with job interviews, but yeah.

takieddine

Smash Master
I Call Shotgun In Rob's Car

WEMP I can play ya if you can make it to Downtown...better yet if you can do that then im sure you can be here every Friday.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
**** i would, but i am trying to save gas for my job ( i think i got hired, >.> ), i was hoping randomly someone would be like "oh hell yeah i live in fox chapel" hah. i do hope i can make it friday vyke said he will pick me up, i just hope he still plans on driving @.@

Vyke

Smash Champion
The chances of me driving down this Friday are slim, next Friday is much more possible. There might be a few other people willing to pick you up, no idea. But Fox Chapel is much closer to Pittsburgh than any of us are, besides maybe Naka or the people living in Pitt itself.

Edit: http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/?p=7386 <-- Wow.
Double Edit: AUUGHHH EVEN MORE BADASS http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/?p=5377

Nakamaru

Smash Master
i dont live in pittsburgh john. :p I'm in sewickley 20 minutes outside of pittsburgh. I may be able to pick you up this friday WEMP. Depends on how my week goes.

Will update.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
thanks naka <33

as before I DO have gas money to help out and all :3

edit - Hey i have tomorrow off, some one wanna get together and play, i actually can drive tomorrow, as i get my car for once, so yeah. ooga booga booga . really need the practice if i wanna go friday, so if anyone wants some tink practice, let me know :p

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Hey WEMP, I can pick you up this weekend if you need a ride, Fox Chapel is more or less on the way, so I'd be glad to give you a ride to Duq

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
hey man thatd be awesome, i do have a question though, i really want some pre-fest practice, anyway we can friendy at all tomorrow? i am not sure how far butler is, but if it isnt that far/hard to get to, id like to get some in. plus i need to buy a new controller

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'd also like to stress that we're mostly a melee based community in Pittsburgh. If you didn't pick up on that yet.

Though people will play Brawl if you're craving for some.

I might go to SPOC if somebody has room in their car. I'll even help drive SINCE I KNOW HOW AWESOME IT IS TO DO IT STRAIGHT THROUGH THE ENTIRE STATE

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
sounds good, well if this is a melee community i definetly am going to need lots of practice, so i hope everyone doesn't **** me too hard on friday
You will be, but don't worry. I've been getting ***** for the past 6 weeks and I'm no worse for wear. It's the best way to get better.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Melee's great, you'll have fun. No one'll make fun of you or anything for a lack of practice lol we're all cool people :D

Well Alan might. But don't take him seriously.

Top Bottom