• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Thanks PA for coming Aaron and vudu always make a tournament fun :) And if you think that PA was Victorius over Cleveland You guys better raly some more troops because NOv 28th It wont be Cleveland it will be OHIO your taking on :) Good Luck

Im also having another one Oct 31st but i wouldnt expect Pa to come again so soon since it is a lil bit of a drive lol But anyone is welcomed to EXCEPT YOU NAKA

Exetus

Smash Cadet
Is there Smash this Friday? I ask because of midterms (CMU has no classes on Friday, I think/hope)

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Is there Smash this Friday? I ask because of midterms (CMU has no classes on Friday, I think/hope)
There's always Smash this Friday!

It's a matter of how hard you look to find it!

If nothing's going on at Duquesne (which is HIGHLY unlikely) then you could probably come play with us Pitt kids & maybe Taki and some others. We'll have to see. But I'm sure there'll be Smash at Duq lol.

EDIT: Also, anyone know how to convert .VOB files to some viewable/editable movie format? I'm at a loss.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
My next event already has M2k,vidjo,drephen confimed plus Vanz,swiftbass, kels and others trying to make it ride permitting! PA Needs to BRIng their best this time plus its Brawl too one day melee one day brawl with Lain Shugo M2k coming so bring your brawlers too

And this time we wont lose in crews :D

Exetus

Smash Cadet
wtb advice:

Bring my main (Fox) up to somewhat tournament ready level

OR

Switch mains to Falcon to become a manlier person.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Has anybody else had trouble watching vids on youtube recently, requiring (potentially multiple) page refreshes to get videos to actually load at a proper pace?

Forehead. Icepick. etc.

D20

Smash Lord
I will be driving to SPOC this weekend. It will be a two-day trip, and I already have Phil and Taki confirmed for spots in my car. That leaves two, and only two, openings left. I will be picking people up very early on Saturday morning from Duquesne, so you must be able to get there for me. Post if you can definitely make it and would like to go with me.

TheLake

Smash Master
Alan you just suck at watching vids

But not at sucking ****! GET AT ME!

LOGAN WTF HOW/WHERE DO YOU FILM ****?!

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
Hey guys i just moved from houston to pittsburgh, been out of the scene since sethlon moved to dallas so for a few months, looking to get back in, anyone want to, er, become friends????

edit - as usual as soon as i reply everyone dies -_- , haha

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I will be driving to SPOC this weekend. It will be a two-day trip, and I already have Phil and Taki confirmed for spots in my car. That leaves two, and only two, openings left. I will be picking people up very early on Saturday morning from Duquesne, so you must be able to get there for me. Post if you can definitely make it and would like to go with me.
omg omg omg omg omg, /me is excited to see Pittsburgh!

Vyke

Smash Champion
Hey guys i just moved from houston to pittsburgh, been out of the scene since sethlon moved to dallas so for a few months, looking to get back in, anyone want to, er, become friends????

edit - as usual as soon as i reply everyone dies -_- , haha
I'll be your friend.

I'm nice, I swear...

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
ah nice! I was hoping someone would reply tonight. well is there any chance this week/weekend we could hook up and play some? I have been out of practice for a little bit and have been jonsing to play since i first moved out here, or since i missed WHOBO ( **** work schedule )

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I'm in 100%. Maybe can bring a friend but don't give him top priority if someone else needs the spot, lol.

@WEMP: Hell yeah, new people :D

Edit: Also, WEMP, dunno if you realized but we do pretty much only play Melee. You seem like a Brawl player so I just thought I'd let you know lol. But come on Fridays :D

Alan you just suck at watching vids

But not at sucking ****! GET AT ME!

LOGAN WTF HOW/WHERE DO YOU FILM ****?!
I'm sexy ^.^ we'll be recording on Friday if I'm there =) friend's coming into town so I might not be though. We'll see. If I *am* there, you and I should get a set recorded, I think that'd help me a lot lol.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
eh, i would be more than willing to go, only thing is since i am new=no job, no gas or entry money. hoping just to find some guys , etc., etc. i will pm them though, i just have to meet some people out here i am getting cabin fever haha

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
does anyone live near by, i kinda lied i do have gas money kinda ( was saving for cigarettes, but oh well ) i cant go to any tournament till after i get a job, but if anyone is willing to pick me up, for gas and some cheap food, contact me, haha. i'd love to play some east coasters, see how it differs from texas' players.

edit - lol double post, i guess i will just have to get a warning

Vyke

Smash Champion
It's nothing that serious. Duq Weeklies are free to attend and there are people more than willing to pick you up if you're conveniently located along the way, or at least close to the route along the way.

Just give us an address and you'll get there one way or another. Just bring your own controller though.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
well i live in the fox chapel/sharpsburg right off of 28, is that anywhere near by. well we will have to stop by somewhere so i can buy a controller, i left mine at sethlons before i moved -_-;;

Vyke

Smash Champion
Sarcasm, my good man (or woman?)

You live right along the way, Fox Chapel is an easy pick-up. Like I said, just need an address and one of us can get to you. At least, providing I'm driving to Duq on that friday or our good friend Jacob is.

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
I shall hopefully be attending Friday, sans LTC however. What time do you guys usually start? I finish class way earlier than Louie so I could leave earlier.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Matt, can you bring me a copy of the melee with texture hacks? I can pay you for the CD if need be.

Also i am almost always down for smashing WEMP. I have a car so i can drive, however my schedule is kinda poop, and always changing.

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
Matt, can you bring me a copy of the melee with texture hacks? I can pay you for the CD if need be.

Also i am almost always down for smashing WEMP. I have a car so i can drive, however my schedule is kinda poop, and always changing.
I can bring you the .iso, I don't have a CD. Bring a flash drive or something, it's about 1.5 gigs. We could throw in other textures if you want too.

Also wow, adding these. http://stacksmash.cultnet.net/?p=7909

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
wow wiki patch notes 3.3.0 PTR said:
Pet Resilience: All player pets now get 100% of their master's resilience.
gg in arena

wow wiki patch notes 3.3.0 PTR said:
[Vanish]: For the first half second after this ability is used, neither Vanish nor Stealth can be broken by taking damage or being the victim of a hostile spell or ability
ROB......rejoice!!!!!!!!!!!

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Wh all needs housing from PA? Remember that the tournament is gonna big big plus its 2 days long so Housing goes to OOS people first :) Either tell me in my thread or PM me and i will set you up.

TheLake

Smash Master
CABC - Its a date....just bring your friend were all cool cats here (;

D20 - Logan and jacob should be your last spots. Im maning up and walking to this ****. IF i start now I MIGHT make it in time for crews depending if I full out sprint the whole way there

WEMP - Well golly hi! Hope to see you at our humble abode on friday! Bring ladies if you can (Lord knows we smashers love our ladies <3 zelda)

Steve - Pssh to housing. Housing is for the weak or those who seek shelter from the trials of the outside world. I want a water bed. And lotion. And poptarts. That is all.

Top Bottom