• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
Are you serious? Snow White is far and away the best princess... she's the Audrey Hepburn of Disney.
Are YOU serious?!

That pale, beedy eyed sorry excuse of a princess who looks like a termite if you rubbed its face off with acidic soap.

Snow white doesnt even deserve to be on the tier list. Shes an honorable mention only because children deserve to know whores exist and the kindest way to expose them to this audacity is through the artistry that is film/disney.

Hell Id rather get a rim job from the evil queen...as the witch then lock lips with that ghastly visage. Id go one step further in actually DOING each dwarf (except sleepy...you dont **** with people that are sleeping, that ****s not cool) in a ROW then even cuddling with such a beast.

***** should have stayed dead after the apple. She had a better chance getting some action dead then she ever did alive (prince is just playing the booty call).

**** SNOW WHITE!

Anyhoot if ya gonna get outside of the disney specturm Fox has got yall beat with not only anastasia but freakin crysta from ferngully

<3 Robin williams and the enviorment

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Chel is extremely hot, she beats the hell out of Jasmine, that's for sure.

Props to Swift for this beautiful find

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Ok, anyone who wants some practice and has a way to get down to Pitt tomorrow night, Logan and I are game. We have classes until like 5:30 though, and can't pick anyone up (lame I know to ask for friendlies and have no way of making them happen). I think Logan has a test from like 6-7ish, but I'll be around the whole time.

Post away if you want in, we'll see what we can do.

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
If plans work out Louie the Claw and I will be attending Duqense and Jacob's house this weekend. Unfortunately we cannot make it to the tournament on Saturday.

On another note, Rogue Tier 10 looks like *** and I'm very, very saddened.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Every single ounce of content put out since 3.2 has been an utter and absolute piece of **** to add to the already-steaming pile and quite frankly I'm not going to be found wasting my time forging expectations of any reprieve.

If you need me between now and Cataclysm, I'll be stealthed in a bush at Blacksmith, soaking up all of the HKs and showing any ignorant ret pallies that wander by exactly what we druids mean when we say "cat is 4 fite"

55,555 lifetime kills and counting.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
A5S!! selling A5S for herion.

Aaron!!! I had a chat with my advisor, and it's extremely possible that I can have all of my classes
on Tuesday and Thursday next semester, so I'll be home on Thursday night till Tuesday morning!

A-Laon

Smash Master
My right thumb keeps twitching in a SHL-like motion.
That's an exceptionally good feeling.

People seem to believe that I am a 'laser camper' who just sensilessly spams the move in order to exploit its immense gameplay advantages. Quite frankly, I so vigorously employ the laser purely for the euphoric sensation that the elegant motion instills in me.

"Your heart will take you there!"

takieddine

Smash Master
Ok, anyone who wants some practice and has a way to get down to Pitt tomorrow night, Logan and I are game. We have classes until like 5:30 though, and can't pick anyone up (lame I know to ask for friendlies and have no way of making them happen). I think Logan has a test from like 6-7ish, but I'll be around the whole time.

Post away if you want in, we'll see what we can do.
Just like i promised logan its kinda late in the day i dont think i can make it, i'll just hold off till tomorrow and see all of you guys.

A-Laon

Smash Master
"Waiting
In the calm of desolation
Trying to break
From this circle of confusion

Sleeping
In depths of isolation
Trying to wake
From this daydream of illusion

How can I feel abandoned, even when the world surrounds me?
How can I bite the hand that feeds the strangers, all around me?
How can I know so many, never really knowing anyone?
If I seem superhuman I have been misunderstood.
"

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
I may or may not be at Duquesne tomorrow, as my family is visiting from home for CMU's parent weekend. If I come, it'll be with my two brothers. They'd love to see some awesome Smash players doing their thing.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
good deal. I have no complaints.

@alan
--I won't be able to pick you up tomorrow. I have other things i need to do and when i leave i dont know if i'll be coming back. Soooo you'll have to find another way to get to Duq. Sorry buddy. : (

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Alan you're on my way so I can get you, HAVE GAS MONEY, ALL OF YOU!! anyone who rides with me needs gas money, my vehicle gets ONLY 17 MILES TO THE FUQING GALLON! but it can hold 7 people so you only need from 3-5 bucks each. I'm just in a coma with my tabs

@CABC, NONE OF YOUR DAMM BUSINESS!, (I don't know, I tell you when I see you at Duq)

TheLake

Smash Master
I want crews and his friend to ride with us....

Thats 6 people including CABC

What final member shall walk the plank..........

......please be female....

"I will eat your souuuullll"
"Come to daddy come come to daddy!"

AprilShaw

aka Logan
How many people are going over after Duq? And how many rides will be going back, just one? haha

Gerald and Matt wanna come if possible :pimp:

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
I'm kinda going to need a ride over to Vudu's as well (whoever's got a spot).

EDIT: Oh, and if we do crews tomorrow, can you guys hold off until we get there?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
"I will eat your souuuullll"
"Come to daddy come come to daddy!"
HAHAHAHA, I'm overwhelmed that you liked that performance, I shall have an encore tonight.

In case there is any confusion, the only person I'm taking to Duq, is Alan and Aaron I believe.

The people I'm taking to Ohio are:
Aaron
Taki?
Naka
CABC
Skyshroud
Gerald
and Matt, which is 7 people which is perfect.

I think Naka is riding by to my house in his car, but I imagine the same people who are riding to Ohio with me can also ride back to my house from Duq.

If you aren't going to Ohio don't come back to my house with me cause I won't be able to drop you off anywhere on saturday.

A-Laon

Smash Master

And his name is Atacusebeebop!
****'s done.

In case there is any confusion, the only person I'm taking to Duq, is Alan and Aaron I believe.

If you aren't going to Ohio don't come back to my house with me cause I won't be able to drop you off anywhere on saturday.
Matt / Louie are taking me to Duq, as well as your house, and will be dropping me off back home on Saturday.

SO DON'T ****ING TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!

AprilShaw

aka Logan
HAHAHAHA, I'm overwhelmed that you liked that performance, I shall have an encore tonight.

The people I'm taking to Ohio are:
Aaron
Taki?
Naka
CABC
Skyshroud
Gerald
and Matt, which is 7 people which is perfect.

I think Naka is riding by to my house in his car, but I imagine the same people who are riding to Ohio with me can also ride back to my house from Duq.

Matt, Gerald and I can't go to Ohio but we're getting picked up Saturday morning :p

Vudujin

Smash Lord
You smug little basterd, and I don't mean you Coheed, I'm mean that inconspicuous smiley you so eloquently posted at the end to coarse us all into coming, WELL IT WORKED DAMMIT!

Top Bottom