• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vudujin

Smash Lord
@ CABC and crew, well you shouldn't be who you are. . . . you should be the versions of you in time that went to the Ohio tourney, thus altering the space time continuum and transforming said continuum into the **** face continuum for the intense amount of smash that will be played and the massive amounts of face that Butler is going to ****. . . . . . triple post, beat that, Alan

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
I agree with Vudujin Yur all missing out on some super Recorded Crew Battles that are gonna Destroy the site youtube For the epicness that will go down. Vudu I want a $7 mm Against that Luigi :) $7 because its my Lucky NUmber

A-Laon

Smash Master
In fact, Logan already ****ed up my quadruple post, so now I have to spam even harder just to show you precisely how much you should NOT have done that.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
A-laon I really wanted to Falco ditto i dont think you would remember me but my friend is the ohio Zelda Impp :) And Smash goes Before BLOOD Especially a sisters BLooD :p

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
In theory, I could go to Ohio provided I have a way to get back to Pitt afterwards.

This is, of course, in theory...

Vudujin

Smash Lord
@skyshroud, if you got a little extra cash, I can take you back to Pitt,
@Alan, It's about bloody time, get your arse over to Ohio with us, work is for scrubs, ARE YOU A SCRUB?!
@Mogwai, If I septuple post will it be something my account will regret?
@D20, why aren't you going, oh yeah CAUSE YOU'RE WAY TOO YOUNG. you gotta be this long to ****
8=============================================================D
just kidding, but you should seriously go.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
And Hellz Yeah to Steve's post

I would host more tourneys, but I don't really live around there anymore, so it's hard to set up, but
next semester is looking better for these events being in Butler, cause I'll be around more often.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'll be in Butler around 4, but I have to grab stuff at home, so I'd imagine quarter to 5 or 5 on the dot.
and we'll probably get to Duq a little before 6 depending on construction or traffic

@AARON!!!, do you want me to pick you up from class? Text me cause I'll be on the road by the time you read this. TODAY IS THE HAPPIEST DAY OF MYYYYYYYYYY LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIFFFFFFFEEEEE!!!

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
That was my first all-night Smashfest, and I am happy to say that it surpassed my expectations. Good games, everyone.

I had ZERO trouble getting to sleep when I got back.

Top Bottom