• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
I had a dream where everyone but me, aaron, and tim were high. Tim asked me about something...

The End.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Hey rob, did you by chance end up with an extra controller? It is black and white. i think aaron left it in your car.

If you have it can you just hold onto it for me?

A-Laon

Smash Master
'Finally got hold of a usable computer while mine's getting work done, and all I have to say is:

AARON!

Thar should be Butler smash soon, preferably while Matt's home. I miss my abominably azure avian accomplice!

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
'Finally got hold of a usable computer while mine's getting work done, and all I have to say is:

AARON!

Thar should be Butler smash soon, preferably while Matt's home. I miss my abominably azure avian accomplice!
Less than three. Also I can't decide between FFXI or WoW for the summer...

heytallman

CTALL
Hey everyone, I'm going to be in York, PA in early July, and I was just wondering a few things:

Do these tournaments go on in the summer as well? Or is it just a school-time only kind of thing?
What games are played? Is it just Melee, or Melee and Brawl?
About how many people show up per tournament?

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
Hey everyone, I'm going to be in York, PA in early July, and I was just wondering a few things:

Do these tournaments go on in the summer as well? Or is it just a school-time only kind of thing?
What games are played? Is it just Melee, or Melee and Brawl?
About how many people show up per tournament?
We don't usually have tournaments over the summer, but we do play from time to time. It's most always melee. We usually post here when we're going to meet up.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Less than three. Also I can't decide between FFXI or WoW for the summer...
To speak as unbiasedly as possible, I'd recommend you at least give Ulduar a good run-through before you dismiss the game for the summer, as 3.1 has truly rebounded from almost every mistake made in the original WotLK launch, imo. I.e. you actually need to possess both halves of your brain to raid / gear up again.

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
To speak as unbiasedly as possible, I'd recommend you at least give Ulduar a good run-through before you dismiss the game for the summer, as 3.1 has truly rebounded from almost every mistake made in the original WotLK launch, imo. I.e. you actually need to possess both halves of your brain to raid / gear up again.
My only problem is that I lost my raid spot in my guild and I really liked it, so I dunno.

TheLake

Smash Master
Well we are a heaping of fun regardless

And some of us make great wing men while others make great wings (asian sesame anyone?)

So if you decided to stop by to play whatever, we'll make it worth your while <no homo>

D20

Smash Lord
I lost my spot in my guild, too. Night class on Tuesdays and Wednesdays sucks. I'm now stuck carrying a new guild through Naxx25 and PvP losers through the new VoA boss.

On a more positive note, PvP is now easy and fun to gear up for. I <3 Wintergrasp.

Harm.

Smash Cadet
I lost my spot in my guild, too. Night class on Tuesdays and Wednesdays sucks. I'm now stuck carrying a new guild through Naxx25 and PvP losers through the new VoA boss.

On a more positive note, PvP is now easy and fun to gear up for. I <3 Wintergrasp.

u suck, play a real game/i will own you.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Taki, you totally need to transfer your lock for Boomkin/Destro!

And if there was smash this weekend, that would be jolly good, especially if Matt were to join us for said goodness!

I started watching an old match of Neo vs Mofo, wanting to see some Roy **** against Falco, but I ended up instead admiring the hilariously awesome bull**** being performed by Mofo to great success!

Aaron! I want to get in as much Roy practice as possible, so you simply MUST **** me with every character 100 times when we next play!

<3 everyone.

TheLake

Smash Master
I bombed my first final, and ***** my second. Thirds anatomy so lets do this...

I'll do my best alan <3

Jacob is thinking of holding a legit smash tourney. Discuss.

Dude sethlon *****, he took a match off mangos sheik with roy.

Watch this guy his spacing is utterly intense

Vudujin

Smash Lord
speaking of tourney, I think I'm actually going to host one. . .
What say ye everyone, If I do it'll probably be in late June or July
I have plenty of space and the only thing I would need is setups.

And if anyone's interested there's a pool so you can get your swim on and pretend to
do Luigi misfires under the water like I do. . . it's too much fun

I'll try and think of a date that would be good for everyone

GET READY FOR SMASHTASTROPE 3!

Vyke

Smash Champion
I guess I'll be in charge of the tech. Like recording, setting up brackets on the laptop, etc.

MUST FEEL USEFUL

We gotta get that Pinnacle thing before this too.

xyt

Smash Lord
I'm leaving Pittsburgh for good on May 17th. likely never to come back for any extended period of time. So... come get your money taken away people : P mwahaha

TheLake

Smash Master
"Dont goooo changing, to try and please me....you never let me down befoooooore"

"I like you just the waay you aarree..ooohhhhooohhaawwghhaaaaaaaahhhhhh"

Good song, good song (:

Vudujin

Smash Lord
YOU!

WHY DO THEY ALWAYS SEND THE POOR!

Barabarisms by Barbaras, with pointed heeeeeeeeeeels

Victorious victories kneel, with brand new spanking deeeeaaaals

Top Bottom