• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Shiek my bad I fell asleep.

ur thingy starts at 1pm tomm? i forgot that I have to go turn in a project at 2pm tomm. I will be there at probly 2:15 or something like that, feel free to start the tourney without me, or give me some 1337 hax bye since I am the best player hahahahahahahahah. Im coming there with 1 dollar tomm, I plan on coming back with at least 5

D20

Smash Lord
Wesley!!! It was awesome to see you again! That little bit of Falco practice helped me out in Ohio.

TheLake - I'll trade you this really sweet deck of Yu-Gi-Oh cards for some gas money. Deal?

Vyke

Smash Champion
Dear Tim,

It doesn't matter how many times you play, you never cease to amaze us. Watching you get to Grand Finales and tearing it up, just like last MoO, was pretty ridiculous. You always give a beautiful show (somehow, with a fox that can fly and a falcon that can't).

Butler will always have your back no matter where you compete.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Dear Tim,

It doesn't matter how many times you play, you never cease to amaze us. Watching you get to Grand Finales and tearing it up, just like last MoO, was pretty ridiculous. You always give a beautiful show (somehow, with a fox that can fly and a falcon that can't).

Butler will always have your back no matter where you compete.
Thx John. When I play I like to get 1st and place high as I can, but theres nothing better than having ppl cheer for you. Its a great feeling If I come back I will DEF hold them biweeklies, have a car, AND attempting top 8 in the Midwest Melee circuit.

TheLake

Smash Master
D20 - How bout we see les miserables with soaps sisters this summer and you get me that deck whenever we meet again eh?

EHH Les mis buddy? (;

Butlers love for swift is a dire understatment

Your the only guy we all root for ahead of ourselves,

Starmie fo life

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
hey, I'ma put up vids from my MMs (ewwwwwwww) and the tourney some time this week. couple things I need to know.

1. Lake and Vudu: what games were real vs. taki and Phil? I have 4 matches, the first two, you guys are fox + falco and lose, then game 3 you win with ganon + ics, then game 4 you lose with ganon + ics.

2. who was wisely's partner?

Rob - glad I could help. sorry I play like such a *** vs. low tiers. also sorry I blew in game 5 vs. Sheik and Tim, I just rewatched that and my 3rd and 4th stocks got completely obliterated :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

D20

Smash Lord
Basically, we just play Melee. We'll play Brawl occasionally, but we don't take it too seriously.

Mogwai - Wisely teamed with William.

PunchYoSelf

Smash Rookie
Did you go/miss WHOBO? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
(Pictures of the venue--> http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/21913167)
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
WHOBO had 300+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners Confirmed! (PRAXIS & SKY) Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!

D20

Smash Lord
Did you go/miss WHOBO? Will you be at the next Houston Major/Epic Brawl/SF4 Tournament (HOBO 16/TYS 1) on May 2, 2009?

Reasons why to Come:

Its at Funplex. Venue can hold 400+ People + Arcade + Projectors
(Pictures of the venue--> http://www.picturetrail.com/sfx/album/view/21913167)
All of the best SF4/Brawl players will be here! SF4/Brawl till 2am
WHOBO had 300+ players in attendence
Casuals being played (MVC2/SC4/SFHDREMIX/TVC/MELEE/3RDSTRIKE)
Out of towners Confirmed! (PRAXIS & SKY) Book your tickets NOW!!!

Excuses that are Banned:

I have job/work. SO TAKE OFF!
I have something important to do. Stop being scaredd and COME!
I have school work to do! Tell your teacher I said It was OK TO HOBO/TYS!

For more information about HOBO 16/TYS 1, Go to--> http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=142123 Or Go to--> www.smashbrostournaments.com/event/main/ See you there... NO EXCUSES!!!
How about this for an excuse...

Brawl sucks.

TheLake

Smash Master
Waagh swift what happend?!

Mogwai put the ganon vs iceclimbers matches...they be too good son

Brawl blows

TheLake

Smash Master
Daaamn mogwai goes to work

No ganon and ic's team though ): you should at least upload the one where we win epicly ^_^

Oh and crews makes brawl look kinda good

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
I actually got decent at invisible tetris Swift.... if you go to tetrisfriends.com on the all time leaderboard I think I'm like 36th for survival mode (which goes to invisible after level 20). I'm MJM744 on there.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
if anyone wants to play today, post, call, txt whatever. this is my most free day until I go back home. II actually have a paper due monday that I will probly be working on for a while this weekend. So it is questionable whether I will be able to show up saturday. The teacher gave me a 5 day extension on it and I dun wanna be a **** up. I went to her office and literally begged her. Ten pages this weekend for me :(

SwiftBass

Smash Hero

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I actually got decent at invisible tetris Swift.... if you go to tetrisfriends.com on the all time leaderboard I think I'm like 36th for survival mode (which goes to invisible after level 20). I'm MJM744 on there.
I just read this.........HOLY ****......I must learn

edit: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkk sry for the pstriple post

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
I just read this.........HOLY ****......I must learn

edit: Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkk sry for the pstriple post
I don't see how people do sprint mode so fast...especially with a keyboard.

People have times of like, 37 seconds for 40 lines. My best is 1:06.

Top Bottom