• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
wow thanks D20 for basicly cockblocking everyone smashwise

I hope somtime tommorow a chick turns down your young link cause hes too young.

Yeah i said it

A-Laon

Smash Master
wow thanks D20 for basicly cockblocking everyone smashwise

I hope somtime tommorow a chick turns down your young link cause hes too young.

Yeah i said it
Oh my dear Aaron, being such the gloomy dory!

A closed door accompanies an open window, my friend!

Surely this unforgivably malicious betrayal unfortunate situation on behalf of D20 shall inspire us all to take into our own hands the responsibility of facilitating the Smashing-of-Brothers this weekend!

So don't be down, my discouraged friend! Look into the light and see the bright side of this challenge: the oppertunity! Let us use this oppertunity to make dreams come true and fantasies reality on this blooming spring weekend!

And somebody in Butler host some ****ing smash already! Sweet jesus!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
ok guys shieks free tourney aka the "return of the cmu grads"(wes, Kwalk and wisely) aka "The Pittsburgh Invitational"(1337 name) is this friday. We should goto that and **** and mm ppl and etc. We are invited via facebook yayayayaayay

any of you guys like the band, The Mars Volta?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
so I camped a drood 3 lvls higher than me in hellfire peninsula with my 59 rouge. Him 2 kills, myself 10. This exchange lasted 45min until their calvary came in. Then I said **** it and called my calvary. It was a stand off for about 5min, until the 80 hunter from the ally side flew away. I proceeded to kill the drood =p. a good day for the horde.(my calvary flees with a wave)

3min later.....

on general chat: "omg this hunter took out all of thrallmar and backed about 8-10 of us level 60s in the inn and is picking us off when we leave...so much for my leveling pce (I'm guessing he /camped)

Adv. Ally

fun times in outland

A-Laon

Smash Master
so I camped a drood 3 lvls higher than me in hellfire peninsula with my 59 rouge. Him 2 kills, myself 10. This exchange lasted 45min until their calvary came in. Then I said **** it and called my calvary. It was a stand off for about 5min, until the 80 hunter from the ally side flew away. I proceeded to kill the drood =p. a good day for the horde.(my calvary flees with a wave)

3min later.....

on general chat: "omg this hunter took out all of thrallmar and backed about 8-10 of us level 60s in the inn and is picking us off when we leave...so much for my leveling pce (I'm guessing he /camped)

Adv. Ally

fun times in outland
I had a 24+ minute duel (we each used trink 12 times) with a fellow feral druid from my server today. However, during the course of this duel, a Nelf hunter was hiding far away and sending his pet in to attempt to gank whichever one of us was at low health at any given point. We would then cyclone the one of us being attacked while the other one killed the pet. We would then resume the duel. We repeated this for the duration of the duel (he kept rezzing the pet and waiting out the cooldown for bestial wrath) until, finally, we were both at under 5% health approaching a clutch ending to an epic duel, and the pet came back and killed us both.

We rezzed, stealthed, and prowled around for about 5 minutes before we found him, pounced him, and ripped the living **** out of him...

...for an additional 20+ minutes.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Dear Matt and Alan,

You'd better be going to the friggin Ohio Tourney this weekend, and if you need a ride I'll gladly take you there in the famous Butlermobile, I think I'm also going to go to Sheik's shindig and then drive up to Ohio the next day, cause he needed a ride, if anyone one person from Pitt needs a ride I'll probably have at least one seat available

Your 4-stocker
ABE LINCOLN!

A-Laon

Smash Master
It will be a very long time before such a build would be viable for me due to the extreme itemization that is probably required, but I can definitely foresee some future experimention. 3.5kdps on a tank is just too badass.

Dear Matt and Alan,

You'd better be going to the friggin Ohio Tourney this weekend, and if you need a ride I'll gladly take you there in the famous Butlermobile, I think I'm also going to go to Sheik's shindig and then drive up to Ohio the next day, cause he needed a ride, if anyone one person from Pitt needs a ride I'll probably have at least one seat available

Your 4-stocker
ABE LINCOLN!
I do indeed need a ride. You can just text me any details--my schedule is always malleable. Yo necisto mucho Smash Bros.

A-Laon

Smash Master
3.1 day, fools. Hopefully the servers will be back up within a week or two.

Respec arms... raid Ulduar... abandon feral pvp... get owned by a destro lock... set up my dual specs... kill the new voa boss... reroll dk like I should have 6 months ago...

Whatever will I do first!

PS: Smash is awesome.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
I'll probably be there from like, 1 to 5 or so. can't stay much later than that cause I'm in town to see my girlfriend and old college friends and I don't wanna spend too much time playing smash.

if you make it while I'm still there, I'll be happy to MM anyone for $1-$5 as long as I can record it.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'm available for money matches. The wager must always be 50$. And you must always be Pichu. Only 1 match. 25 second match timer, whomever has the least amount of damage wins. Hyrule Temple only.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Mogwai, I want a MM with you, items only. . .final destination

John that song on the wow video you posted is awesome, is that Pendulum?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Alan mah boi, do you want to go to Sheik's thingy on friday in addition to Ohio the next day, I'm going to meet Aaron in Pittsburgh so he'll catch up later in the day on friday. . .so whaddya say?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
I should be able to make it to pittsburgh by 3:30 at the latest. I'll bring recording stuff, but if rob is there im sure he's going to have recording stuff too.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Yeah, patch is today. Just gotta wait for servers to come back up. All the vids I posted are from PTR testings

A-Laon

Smash Master
Alan mah boi, do you want to go to Sheik's thingy on friday in addition to Ohio the next day, I'm going to meet Aaron in Pittsburgh so he'll catch up later in the day on friday. . .so whaddya say?
I'm assuming the plan is head to Sheik's, smash, head back to your place for the night, smash, then go to Ohio the following day, smash?

If so, that's too much smash to resist.

Yes plz.

Top Bottom