• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Engel

Smash Journeyman
if i get there at like 4-5pm how bad is it going to be?
probably gonna be a pretty long line unless they somehow manage to not suck at keeping the line moving this year?

Taki will be there for sure.
WAT.... when... I have to see this to believe it >_> I'mma come beat him up for his lack of showing up to classes :rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket::rocket:

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
good **** phil.

Detroit metal city is amazing

that manager is a piece of work srsly.

good **** greg in teams yesterday

good **** rob and evan you made it to the final boss

good **** taki you rocked yesterday

Harm.

Smash Cadet
i have been playing so much melee i am getting all kinds of new calises....not sure how to spell that one.

A-Laon

Smash Master
So, last night I had a dream that my school had a class assignment where we had to fill out a quick questionnaire and consent form and were then placed on one of seven pirate ships in a fleet, sailing out into the caribbean. Little did we know beforehand, but these ships then began to war with one another mid-trip, and all my friends and the rest of the student body grabbed their rapiers and muskets and fired up the cannons to engage in chaotic seven-way pirate warfare, until I eventually woke up following my ship's complete and utter dominance over all of the others, our Orcish (yes, Orcish) captain standing atop the piled skulls of our ravaged enemies from the rest of the fallen fleet, our whole crew roaring with a victorious warcry.

I am never washing this sub-conscience again.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
to whoever went to tekko. plz tell me that you saw someone cosplayed as the girugamesh kid. It would be epic and would make my day

So, last night I had a dream that my school had a class assignment where we had to fill out a quick questionnaire and consent form and were then placed on one of seven pirate ships in a fleet, sailing out into the caribbean. Little did we know beforehand, but these ships then began to war with one another mid-trip, and all my friends and the rest of the student body grabbed their rapiers and muskets and fired up the cannons to engage in chaotic seven-way pirate warfare, until I eventually woke up following my ship's complete and utter dominance over all of the others, our Orcish (yes, Orcish) captain standing atop the piled skulls of our ravaged enemies from the rest of the fallen fleet, our whole crew roaring with a victorious warcry.

I am never washing this sub-conscience again.
lol for the horde.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure they just exceeded their bandwidth limit and are working to get it fixed asap :\

A-Laon

Smash Master
JFK didn't LoS

Spending this entire beautiful spring break day running every instance to 60 with 4 friends and the ever-lovely recruit-a-friend feature.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Many people claim that if you run the Windows Vista install CD backwards, it plays a satanic message.

Steve Jobs says, "That's nothing. Run it forwards and it installs Windows Vista."

XP fo lyfe.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Many people claim that if you run the Windows Vista install CD backwards, it plays a satanic message.

Steve Jobs says, "That's nothing. Run it forwards and it installs Windows Vista."

XP fo lyfe.
yea def windows 7 will have to knock me off my feet with speed..otherwise i'll stick with my hacked version of XP service pack 3

A-Laon

Smash Master
@John

I spent three seconds admiring what my warrior would like in full tanking gear and immediately dropped all my badges and drove myself broke to buy prot gear.

Tank for life!

...until 3.1 Arms in 2 weeks.

Top Bottom