• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Copying characters onto the PTR is a free service by Blizzard.

PS: ARMS ****IN' ROCKS
thought u were using 1337 hax or something, didnt know they let ppl copy char.......25 bucks?

lmao swift, l m a o...
the extent of my rage has no bounds right now. I've seen some **** but this takes the cake, puts it in a blender, makes a smoothie, the whole 9.

I laugh then I start to think about how i can only imagine what goes thru some employers minds when u say u have a certificate in asian studies and 2 years in jpnse language..........**** my life. The director for all them commericals each year is a voice actor from DBZ(maybe krillin or soemthing). he goes on my........if i could kill and not get in trouble uncool list

A-Laon

Smash Master
thought u were using 1337 hax or something, didnt know they let ppl copy char.......25 bucks?
The PTR is a seperate realm entirely and will be shut down as soon as 3.1 actually comes out. The copy is entirely free, you just need to go to the community site and download the client / copy your characters.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'm on the PvP Test Realm Server, Anasterian. Name is Fortress. Alan, GET @ ME.

Edit: Ghetto hearthing is being removed in 3.1. It'll now take you to the nearest Graveyard instead of Hearthstone location.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Sheik in Concert
If I ever become a musical genius and am bound to strike it rich with a globally popular rock n' roll band, I am officially naming it that.

I'm on the PvP Test Realm Server, Anasterian. Name is Fortress. Alan, GET @ ME.
<--- Traoton / Sorayn

Feral sucks lawl

@Taki: Get ready to go destro again. Fear breaks on almost any damage, including 1-2 dot ticks.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Ret is OP again.
Pardon me, but did I miss the time when it ceased to be OP?

Sure, it's not Holy, but on the rankings of top Arena class specs, druids were still deprived of even having a single spot because pallies got two, lulz.

And on that note, of ALL the most common 2200+ team comps in ANY bracket, only one of them (the bottom-feeding 5v5) has a druid, who isn't even feral.... so feral needs lots of nerfs, right Blizz?

**** my druid. Arms 3.1 FTW.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Ret is always OP. But now they're more OP. They brought back ridiculous burst damage. One stun and I'm dead.

GREEN NAMES OMG YAY

TheLake

Smash Master
yay butler misses you mogwai and your fluffiness

I hate all of you........*bursts into merriement* OH I CANT DO IT! APRIL FOOLS I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

(Especially alan and obama)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
hey pittsburgh, I'll be coming back for carnival weekend, so we should play sometime on April 17 or 18, though not for too long since I've got a lot of places to go and people to see. I will also MM you all.
midwest circuit event columbus,ohio 18th.........17th would be optimal

A-Laon

Smash Master
yay butler misses you mogwai and your fluffiness

I hate all of you........*bursts into merriement* OH I CANT DO IT! APRIL FOOLS I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

(Especially alan and obama)
AARON!

JACOB!
JOHN!
MATT!

STEVE!

LET US SMASH, ME FELLOWS!

But in all cerealness, Smash -- name the day. It's been awhile since I've done an SHL and I'd hate to start going through withdrawals. Trust me brothers, a laser dependency can be ugly.

TheLake

Smash Master
Aww shiek has a facebook and he looks to simply smashing

I got the memo thinga majigga so lets jigga jigga hooops some scoops if ya'll catch me blunder

ALAN! Go to tekkooo! Thats the new cool thing to do *nods*

A-Laon

Smash Master
For my fellow WoW sluts in here, check out the forums on the community site (the forums, NOT the stupid joke on the front page) and look in any thread. True April 1st ****.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Hey guys so this mdwest circuit tourney is gonna be pretty huge. mutha fuggas from texas, chicago, missouri, Kanas showing up..

lets get rides straightened out up here or friday in some manner.

rob are u driving?

butlermobile
evan
maybe spoonyD

are driving from what i know

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
@thelake and d20
@the lake and d20
@thelake and d20
@the lake and d20

End of Evangelion cleared up

while not everything is answered with 100% fact, there are some important ones that are indeed 100% fact. The 100% fact ones are from translations of movie commentary that were printed on a trading card collection released on in japan of course and sanctioned by the producers and directors of the series at gainax(company name). real **** right here son. A must see!!!!!!
The last scene is answered 100% fact holy ****

http://www.evaotaku.com/html/evafaq.html

edit: i hate when post i want to be seen get put at the bottom of the page =(

TheLake

Smash Master
@thelake and d20
@the lake and d20
@thelake and d20
@the lake and d20

End of Evangelion cleared up

while not everything is answered with 100% fact, there are some important ones that are indeed 100% fact. The 100% fact ones are from translations of movie commentary that were printed on a trading card collection released on in japan of course and sanctioned by the producers and directors of the series at gainax(company name). real **** right here son. A must see!!!!!!
The last scene is answered 100% fact holy ****

http://www.evaotaku.com/html/evafaq.html

edit: i hate when post i want to be seen get put at the bottom of the page =(

Yay we were right about stuff tim! O_o some of that stuff is pretty heavy though...good find none the less!

So how bout Greg Ayres is officially going to tekko! I want him to shot me by saying somthing cool as Jr. from xenosaga then have him high five me as I fall to my demise saying somthing even cooler with heihachis voice from samuri 7.

"I want to eat rice!"

Vyke

Smash Champion
Friday is Tekko. *****ES.

Butler needs to call me because we need to get there early. And it starts at 8:00 AM.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
I'll be working at the info desk starting at 8am lolz ;_;

But uh, not much will be going on that early

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Yeah probably... but a lot of people also have school and whatnot on friday so if you get there before like mid-afternoon it shouldn't be too bad... hopefully >_> or get there super early and be bored, eh maybe the game room will be open

D20

Smash Lord
Anyone want to let me borrow a capture card and splitter for a month? I'm going to make a totally awesome Young Link combo video.

Top Bottom