• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
What do you call a random pally that just happens to log on right as your idiot Naxx group is starting to fail at Four Horsemen, gets brought into the raid for that fight and that fight alone, and then robs Armageddon off of you after you've spent 6 long hours trying to move that pathetic raid along?

Typical.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Oy John! Is that Pinnacle capture card bought online or is it at a store? Cause we should get it some time this week.

ALL . .SENIOR. .CITIZENS. .SHOULD. .HAVE. .LIFE ALERT

Vyke

Smash Champion
I know we can get it online, but we should probably check the mall or any other electronics store where it might be hiding.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'll go to Duq tomorrow. For sure. Aaron or Jacob give me a ring tonight if possible, I know it's a bit late.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
noooooo my bracket needs Pitt to keep winning to keep me in first place >_>

Also, having GH:Metallica before its release date is awesome

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Sorry in advance for the domination that Nova will unleash on Pitt next round, but good ish this round, really helped my bracket.
yea pitt lookin suspect for a first seed seriously i wouldnt bet money on them. It'd be like betting money that azen will win melee singles at genesis.

TheLake

Smash Master
I miss catalina, she can do so much better (And thats saying alot cause that guy was like amazing)

Swift you got dough now use that ****

Milfs fo life

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
bad news and good news.....good news catalina was hot and that night goes down in history as one of the best DUQ fridays evar.

bad news......I am on duty the weekend of tekko =(

A-Laon

Smash Master
btw fellas this is an examination(play by play) of what went down with orangemarmalade in the 2v1 and how he managed to kill that mage.....the vid is NOT footage of the whole match.

hot dayum.....1337 spellsteal fo real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy8UZR72o9c
To cite one of the more insightful comments I've yet heard regarding Arena:

"Arena is hard. Sometimes there is Mana Burn.
And you have to LoS Mana Burn.
Arena PvP -- Player versus Pillar"

I've lost any and all respect for arena pvp after:
A- Watching two stacked classes be gay for the other 30 minutes of that match, felt like Peach vs Puff (and not KillaOR style)
B- Having my arena rating immediately go up by nearly 300 in a day by having simply teamed with an (inexperienced) holy pally

And surv hunters are just ******s. Period.

In other news, I did every single 80 heroic in the game, with the same group, in a single sitting yesterday, and it was awesome. Achievement pleez.

Vyke

Smash Champion
News from the PTR.

Arms warriors are protection ANYTHING destroyers. Prot Warriors and Pallies both fall to their awesome might. Their mobility is ridiculous in PvP. Their DPS is on par with current fury in 3.0. Speaking of PvE. Not only is Ulduar coming out, but Vault is seeing a new boss. Emalon The Stone Watcher.

He's located in a new hallway in the instance. Comes with 4 adds which must be tanked by the OT off to the side while the MT picks up the boss. Occasional AoE pops out from the boss and he surges one of the adds. The DPS must switch from the boss then to that add, kill it, and get back on the boss. Rinse, repeat.

You are now able to see WG timer by just looking at the WG map. All northrend dungeons have maps. (Yes, even VH.) Dual Spec saves your keybindings for each spec. Frost mages are even more gay. Fire sees a pvp buff. Prot warriors see no buffs for pvp. ( :( )

All the new tier sets look pretty good ( in my opinion). You can all see them by looking on MMO-Champion, Youtube, or just google them. That is all. (Sweeping Strikes + Bladestorm = OP)

Top Bottom