• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Engel

Smash Journeyman
april 3-5 is TEKKOSHOCON WEEKEND WOO! more people should go seriously.... though the cost sucks

also, more anti-samus comments? ;_; you guys suck etc...

Avalon239

Smash Rookie
so where at the university do you guys play?

oh and i MIGHT go to tekko, i had trouble registering online last night though, so i don't know what's going to happen with that.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Weeklies Location has moved back to the Duquesne University Union, first floor Nitespot

Adress:
1000 locust st.
Pittsburgh, PA

As for tekko... you could always try emailing registration@tekkoshocon.com and/or post on their forums, they usually answer pretty quickly... and if you do go there should be a few of us around to play smash... though I'll also be playing rock band/guitar hero a lot >_>

A-Laon

Smash Master
also, more anti-samus comments? ;_; you guys suck etc...
Next time I see you, I'm gonna run up, kick you in the face, shoot you repeatedly with a rocket launcher, and then, once you get a chance to retalliate, curl up into a wildly spinning ball and go flying up into the air screaming "ROFLPWNED"

Then we'll see how YOU like it. =(

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
A-laon said:
Next time I see you, I'm gonna run up, kick you in the face, shoot you repeatedly with a rocket launcher, and then, once you get a chance to retalliate, curl up into a wildly spinning ball and go flying up into the air screaming "ROFLPWNED"

haha I just got that. Dun worry TSK I like samus..... shes awesome to me

Engel

Smash Journeyman

Fair enough, but perhaps I reflect your missiles back at you and then hop around while shooting lasers in your face! While you're still stunned, I'll proceed to kick you into the air then slam you back down. And should you happen to knock me off stage, I'll simply scream "MY RECOVERY SUCKS BALLS"

haha I just got that. Dun worry TSK I like samus..... shes awesome to me
thanks, ^_^

Thanatos*~

Smash Apprentice
Fair enough, but perhaps I reflect your missiles back at you and then hop around while shooting lasers in your face! While you're still stunned, I'll proceed to kick you into the air then slam you back down. And should you happen to knock me off stage, I'll simply scream "MY RECOVERY SUCKS BALLS"
hahaha good one

pockyD

Smash Legend
haha get wrecked

A-Laon

Smash Master
And should you happen to knock me off stage, I'll simply scream "MY RECOVERY SUCKS BALLS"
See! Now you're learning!

Anyway, I'd effortlessly hop over your reflected missiles and slam you down from above, powershield your predictable lasers, go crazily sliding around platforms (which mysteriously speeds up the reloading of my missiles), and just when you think you've seen it all, I'll run right at you... with my shoulder.. and probably win.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
See! Now you're learning!

Anyway, I'd effortlessly hop over your reflected missiles and slam you down from above, powershield your predictable lasers, go crazily sliding around platforms (which mysteriously speeds up the reloading of my missiles), and just when you think you've seen it all, I'll run right at you... with my shoulder.. and probably win.
I think I'll just wavedash back out of your range and spam some more lasers. Powershield them all you want, I'll just reflect them back at you. You may have your Shoulder to the Plow but I'll just stay clear of it, then swoop in, grab you, throw you down and shine you with the Light that Blinds. With all my shines going plink plink plink every second and all the lasers flashing, you'll think you just won something on the Price Is Right, which is close because you'll win a one way trip off the stage.

TheLake

Smash Master
Id KICK all yo *****

Including you tim, in tourney, on pitt grounds, you with one stock and me with 8 of course

I believe it would be quite close, a real nail biter

But more importantly everyone go to tekko yah?

ALAN!!! Im lookin at you!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Alright suckas, I'm driving up in the Butlermobile to the Middle of Ohio Tourney on the 17th.
Butler Smashers have priority but if you want a seat just make arrangements with me soon.

I assume I'll have . . .

Aaron
John
Mike
Alan
Matt

which leaves room for a few more

Butler Pride!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
@ Thanatos, hey are you the Butler smasher from main street by chance, if so we gotta smash more often cause i'm in main street just about everyday

@ John. . . ok then are you taking your new new car (Butlermobile 2) or are we taking the classic Butlermobile (acura) just wanna be sure on the arragements

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Alan, you better get some cash fast, cause we are definitely doing Team **** again, there was simply too much ****

Vudujin

Smash Lord
okie dok, I just read Tim's signature. . .I think I'm up to speed now

so . . . . .yeah. . . . John how many people can your car fit comfortably?
and is Matt going to this one?

A-Laon

Smash Master
p.s. Falco's recovery is decent.
I've been playing Roy a lot recently, and thusly I've actually gained a very high appreciation for Falco's recovery!

Alan, you better get some cash fast, cause we are definitely doing Team **** again, there was simply too much ****
I'll enter doubles only, if it comes to it! JACOB! FALCO + WIGI! LEZ GO!

Also, after a day feeling like **** and confining myself to internet trolling, I've realized that my love for Butler smash is directly proportional to how many of your videos I watch. <3

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Those videos are so old. . .JOHN!!! we need to use your capture card to make more vids.

Alan it's lovely to talk to you again, I haven't had the pleasure in a while. FALCO + WIGI = ****! ****!! RAAAAAPE!

Vyke

Smash Champion
The Enclave can fit the same amount of people as yours can Jacob, only 3 in the very back and 2 in the middle instead of vice versa. I've still got to persuade Nina to let me take it, but I sort of implied that I would be to her all this time anyway.

The GameBridge seems to be on it's lifeline... Idunno. It just doesn't capture framerate as well as it used to, therefore I need to degrade quality. We should just get that Pinnacle Video Transfer, way easier to use and seems like it would last a ****-ton longer. Plus it records in high quality DIRECTLY to Zip-Drive? Win.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Ok then, Just give me a heads up if Nina decides she doesn't want you to take the new car, if so I'll take you guys up in mine. TO THE ENCLAVE WE GO!

How much does that Pinnacle cost, because we should all chip in for one, that would be totally boss!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Ok, sounds reasonably priced.

As for Duquesne this weekend, I have work so I'm out...
Next week is Tekko I believe, but the week after I should
be good for some Pittsburgh smash, I know D20 can't resist
playing us n00bs to make himself feel all tingly inside

Vyke

Smash Champion
TheLake is a silver-tongued devil! Smooth talkin' you. Getting your hopes up just to topple them!

LIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Harm.

Smash Cadet
i will be at duquesne friday for sure....who else is coming and what time? also exepting money matches.

Top Bottom