• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
I would also like to add that since summer is coming up that means the Garage won't be COLD AS ****

which means more smashfests at my place

A-Laon

Smash Master
While we're all thinking about the future,

AARON!

I propose 250 Roy dittos. Each is counted. The score is forever tracked. It is in this way and this way only--the endless warring of our rivaling Roys in an epic quest for supremacy-- that the superior Roy color will finally be decided. Two hundred and fifty. We will do battle in two hundred and fifty Roy dittos over the coming weeks, months, over even years. It is the only way to do justice for Default Blue and Green, whichever the better may be.

Then, once we're done, we'll have one 9-stock ditto on Termina (holding L, of course) to determine who the real winner is.

I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS!

TheLake

Smash Master
While we're all thinking about the future,

AARON!

I propose 250 Roy dittos. Each is counted. The score is forever tracked. It is in this way and this way only--the endless warring of our rivaling Roys in an epic quest for supremacy-- that the superior Roy color will finally be decided. Two hundred and fifty. We will do battle in two hundred and fifty Roy dittos over the coming weeks, months, over even years. It is the only way to do justice for Default Blue and Green, whichever the better may be.

Then, once we're done, we'll have one 9-stock ditto on Termina (holding L, of course) to determine who the real winner is.

I CAN BREAK THESE CUFFS!
ALAN!

Like can you say, Accepted?:chuckle:

A-Laon

Smash Master
Blue is the best roy color by far.
A statement like that could have potentially caused much confusion seeing as there are in fact two varieties of blue Roy in the game, but luckily I know you well enough to deduce that the particular blue which you have praised to be "the best...by far" could be none other than the majestic, enigmatic Default blue, for you, sir, are a man of taste and keen artistic wit, and so thusly you would never be drawn to the likeness of such a filthy, virulent, ill-conceived sample of tortoise dumpings that is the rightfully-denounced silver-blue Roy.

I am at ease to know that no such tragedy would ever be the case!

Vyke

Smash Champion
Silver Blue Roy is the best color.

If you want to prove me wrong, we must do Roy VS Kirby.

You will play Kirby.

TheLake

Smash Master
Ewww you guys have like the worst taste in colors

Green is where the popeyes are sailin these days

Brawltimore!? Why didnt ya say so!

BUTLER! ALAN!!! Lets house these foo'z to the fullest!

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Robin hood Roy is only a slight step above golden boy Roy, which everyone knows is the worst color, but it is still better than the dull color of default blue Roy. silver-blue Roy, also know as sapphire blue Roy, is the end all be all of colors for Roy. Crimson-red Roy would be at the top of the list. However the title of "slash and burn" has already been claimed by Link's beautifully red Goron tunic, and therefore will always be second to Sapphire-blue Roy.

(so much Roy in just one post. I thought my computer would explode in a fiery blaze of low tierness)

On a sadder note, my gamecube died today. : ( 4:50am after 8 long years of heavy travel and play. I'll miss it.

TheLake

Smash Master
Aww your cube was sick ):

On a more rational note, All blue roys are lame because blue simply contrasts roys firey and passionate personality. Not to mention roys default costume (His worst by far) weighs more making his already ludicrous recovery even worse. Red and gold are good colors just because they make flare blade stronger *fact*

Green roy is the best because its as light as a feather due to the fact its made of leaves and elven lingurie. Most importantly its the closest thing to Links default colors.

R.I.P. nakas gamecube

A-Laon

Smash Master
RED armor for a dude with RED hair and a sword with RED slash effects? Complete and total redundance. Adhering the full spectrum of all-that-is-Roy to such a narrow image is depriving Roy of the aesthetics to compliment his incredibly profound character. I mean, we all know that Roy has such a wide selection of great moves, right?

Yellow is excusable. It may still fail to escape the same superficial scope of red Roy, but at least it tried, and afterall, we're all well aware that trying with Roy is sometimes the best you can do.

Green Roy befouls the very image of our heroic, flame-imbued brother. Of all the color's common implications--greed, nature, and our good 'ol elven Hylian hero Link--Roy cannot possibly create any feasible connection. Roy cannot be greedy, for he has nothing. Roy has never experienced the tranquility of the natural world, living in a reality constantly beset by war. Roy doesn't have to constantly run around collecting inane items from eight dungeons (most of which will never be used again outside of that dungeon's boss encounter [unless as a total gimick that was put into the game purely to remind the player "Hey! You still have that item which you wasted five hours of your life searching for!"]).

Plus green Roy wears white pants. WHO does he think he IS!?

Silver-blue Roy, while original, is a complete and total failure as a representation of Roy's spirit for one and simple reason: it's gay. His cape is yellow, his armor blue, and his sword effects red. Primary colors, gentlmen. PRIMARY COLORS! Clearly gay.

Additionally, silver-blue, as opposed to default blue, is the forced color when playing as Blue in a teams game, and no Roy should ever throw himself willingly into teams.

Default blue Roy is so much more than a "default." It is the paragon of his true entity, the embodiment of his character, unchanged and without merit of change!

Guarded by deep blue steel, deep as his passion for vanquishing all aggressors against his people, and gilded with gold, gleaming as brightly as his keen mind with which he uses to undermine any high-tier aggressors, default blue Roy rushes into battle unoppressed by any tier list or color johns. His sword weilds the same flame as any other Roy. This Roy birthed that flame! It is none other than default blue Roy, that brave standing figure with his divine purple cloaking trailing behind him like the wake of conquered enemies to his unrivaled supremacy that truly embodies the unyielding determination and the SPIRIT of every Roy player.

At the end of the day, it is our one, our only, default blue Roy that will swing his sword wildly across the victory screen to mutter those courageous words: "For those I protect, I cannot lose!"

And what do YOU people have!? Pretty colors?

PS: Aaron, I originally played Green and Red.

takieddine

Smash Master
This is D20.

I beat Resident Evil 5 on veteran at 3:00 am this morning. That is all.

PS - The game is decent... 8/10 (although I haven't tried co-op yet).

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
This is D20.

I beat Resident Evil 5 on veteran at 3:00 am this morning. That is all.

PS - The game is decent... 8/10 (although I haven't tried co-op yet).
is it better than 4

i hear mixed stuff consisting of much......4 is better than 5 and vice verca.

can't wait to see all the pool's closed memes related to RE5

=(

D20

Smash Lord
It really depends on what you are looking for in a Resident Evil game. The REmake for the GameCube was by far the scariest; it truly defined the genre of survival horror. RE 4 retained some of the fear factor, but focused more on action. RE 5 is all about suspense and action.

I dunno... I'd say 4 is just a lil bit better because I like the horror aspect of the games. However, RE 5 has the most unnerving music ever and some very intense boss battles.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
If you liked RE4 you will like RE5. It doesnt quite fill the shoes of RE4, but it still delivers. Im hooked and my school work is suffering because of it. T_T

A-Laon

Smash Master
New warrior move which removes pally bubble, 25 rage and battle stance only.

Overpower reduces healing done BY the target.

Arms warriors will also be able to charge in combat, without DR.

Fury can suck my ****.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
hey im from west virginia and im looking for good snash players and im talking on my phone and i dont know what im talking just pm me when you have your next event

Vyke

Smash Champion
In before Aaron responds to Impp

Alan: Shattering throw ftw

Not being able to use in fury OR prot ftl

Top Bottom