• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

djcasual

Smash Rookie
Hi my name is Dan and I'm looking to get involved with some people in PA who like to play smash. I used to play the old 64 version long ago (not competitively but quite seriously). Now one of my friends recently bought brawl and it's made me hunger for the hardcore battles I used to have with some of my friends growing up.

So can someone PM me a phone contact or whatever to get connected with this **** crew? or should I just show up at 1000 locust st?

takieddine

Smash Master
Its not a crew, just people who show up and play friendly smash (mostly melee).

Anywho you may contact me by PM, as i have made the thread. Duquesne University is closed howerver for spring break.

D20

Smash Lord
I had a dream about smash last night. We were in Ohio, and we were about half way through the brackets (yes, I got out of pools this time). Anyhow, Tim was supposed to play me in losers semi-finals (I dunno who we lost to), but Watty and Drephen decided we should stop and have a 2v2 Brawl tournament. This is the point at which I realized it was a nightmare and woke myself up.

PS - Go SwiftBass!

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
oh and Linux is soooooo fast and minimal thats its ridiculous. It is NOW my PRIME choice when entering the computer lab. I would get linux for myself but then half of my programs would NOT work lol
If you look hard enough there are linux versions of almost any windows programs you use. And they're better a lot of the time. And if not, you can wine most of the windows programs in linux.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
hi guys

oh an thx for the input on linux im still considering it

beat ultimat scout(CF)
lost to Cort(peach)
lost to lovage(fox)

33rd

Swift and Eggm
beat bailey and phish-it
beat some other team I cant remember
beat Chu and Azen
lost to jman m2k
lost to Drephen and Zhu(lol hes not joke hes pretty **** good and creative at THAT!!)

I think we got 7th or 9th.

overall horrible performance by west PA and our midwest buddies. I think we all placed 33rd. Im quitting fox

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
he took 8 stocks from me in 2 games b4 i did.

so uhh, word is that mango will probly come to philly for SPOC since he won about 1k dollars this weekend. SPOC is in about 3 weeks april 4th. Anyone trying to go or should I not take off that weekend.....

we've all seen the effects of mango showing up to a tourney so theres little doubt that this will be a good tourney.

xyt

Smash Lord
Guess i'll give a break down too..

XYT & Mogwai==
Beat Chivalruse & Goku
Lost to Scar & Wife
Beat DarkCloud & (I don't remember)
Lost to Pakman & Hax

Got 25th

XYT==
Lost to Azen
Beat Roman
Lost to Jman

Got 33rd

TheLake

Smash Master
I blow **** in tourney ^_^

The **** has always tasted great though so i cant complain *picks teeth with a tooth pick*

GREAT JEARB THOUGH GUYS!

Pick up mario swift

I love you all

Butler is gonna **** genisis and everywhere else

soap

Smash Hero
I blow **** in tourney ^_^

The **** has always tasted great though so i cant complain *picks teeth with a tooth pick*

GREAT JEARB THOUGH GUYS!

Pick up mario swift

I love you all

Butler is gonna **** genisis and everywhere else
come to columbus this weekend. We have to team:)

Top Bottom