• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
So, Blizz still hasn't fixed the bug on the PTR where shifting into animal forms causes any further shifts to cost double the mana (1.3k, out of a 6k mana pool) until you log out, so my druid is unplayable at the moment.

BUT ARMS IS ****IN BEAST, YO.

Crossjeremiah

Smash Ace
Does anyone have a empty seat on the way to APEX, I live in West Virginia but my dad is willing to only travel the bare minimum which is Pittsburg. If anyone could give me a ride, I'll gladly pay a fee for gas and the ride. I'm bringing a setup too. If you have a ride that i could hitch, just AIM me at Differen7style or Call my Cell 3046577455, or PM ME here..
Thank you very Much

~Crossjeremiah

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Apex may be too far away, I am most likely not going to be here may 9th-10. From here to Princeton, NJ is 6 hrs. If this were a hyped melee tourney maybe but brawl in the headline ensures that melee attendance will not be phenomenal. I mean they are doing melee doubles and singles which is nice so may there is a chance, but I dun have a car and I wont even be in pitts at the time this happens I'll be about 3 hrs closer in CT.

its good that you asked early tho you never know. most like;y majirity of the pitt scene doesnt even know of APEX . we keep up with midwest events since they are closer usually.

for those reading this and dunno what im talkin bout:

APEX
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211171

Its gonna be pretty huge overall, much hype since Feburary

TheLake

Smash Master
ORIGINAL CAST OF RENT HAS RETURNED!

Hooray for folks who cant sing but more than make up for in the spirit of companionship amongst a community ridden with aids and minor taxation!

Aww theres an evee i the thread, get that critter a water stone (;

Err ****...thats a jolteon...naka beat me to it ><

I wanna filmed MM with gizmo too

AND I want an all roy set filmed, 22 matches, termina bay set with alan.
Along with violent love that will take place afterwards.

TheLake

Smash Master
something like that, did anyone else see the movie? (DB:evolution)
cause it was hilarious
Double post cause some how I missed this paticular comment

This is wrong in every way

NOBODY see this film. It wasnt even fun. It had like 8 funny parts. Thats a dollar per laugh.

NOT worth it.

I would rather watch a new episode of spongebob then see that movie. Yeah I said it.

A-Laon

Smash Master
ORIGINAL CAST OF RENT HAS RETURNED!

Hooray for folks who cant sing but more than make up for in the spirit of companionship amongst a community ridden with aids and minor taxation!

Aww theres an evee i the thread, get that critter a water stone (;

Err ****...thats a jolteon...naka beat me to it ><

I wanna filmed MM with gizmo too

AND I want an all roy set filmed, 22 matches, termina bay set with alan.
Along with violent love that will take place afterwards.
Aaron! You're in rare form today, ma' boi! But I must contest that waterstone, however, as Flareon, yes Flareon good sir, is without a doubt the cutest and most cuddly of all Eevee evolutions--and ****ty pokemon at that.

And as for that Roy set, don't you dare think I'm kidding when I say that ****'s goin' down. Loser has to play Roy for all of pools at Ohio.

TheLake

Smash Master
Surf, ice beam, acid armor and leer

Need I say more?

Best evee evolution friends

No contest

ARM YOURSELVES WITH KNOWLEDGE!

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
How close are these to the Pitt campus? I'll be going there next year and would love to start going to some tournaments.

TheLake

Smash Master
Vaporeon is soo the best now

Hes the most flexible

Hes got a great heal game (Wish to support and then water absorb for self preservation)

Hes also got some Protect going on (The ensuna of the pokemon world)

Plus he looks the coolest and acid armor in the show was the coolest thing since vegetas final flash.

**** SON ITS MALLOW!

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Rochi: It's called the Kamehameha wave, It's been passed down through the generations

Goku: Yeah, my grandfather told me about that, he said I wasn't ready to learn it yet.

Rochi: You aren't ready.

Goku: Oh. . .ok

HAHAHAHAHAHA that movie is so ridiculously horrid, everyone should see it for comedy's sake!

Vyke

Smash Champion
... Naw, Jacob just misspelled it BECAUSE HE'S NOT A TRUE FAN. The movie actually got all the names correct. Though Roshi wasn't nearly as old as he should've been. But he was a pervert. And he was played by Chow Yun Fat. For whatever reason that great actor would want to play such a part in a terrible movie.

TheLake

Smash Master
Hes a man who needs money.

We all will do some sick things to get money.

I hated that movie. No one should see it.

Pssh they didnt even have puar. WEAK

Vyke

Smash Champion
I'm going to download it, then bring it to one of the Duquesne weeklies.

Hopefully most of the top players there will die of embarrassment and then BUTLER WILL REIGN SUPREME!

JACOB GET READY FOR SILENT HILL NIGHT TONIGHT

Vudujin

Smash Lord
ALAN!!!!!!!!! I WANT YOU!!! to skip school tomorrow, because high school is a joke and you need to be with me tonight because I'm leaving for Tyler's tonight and we're going to head to CMU from his house, so I don't want to have to come back from there to pick you up and go to CMU then Ohio. I'd rather just have you with me to avoid this mess, I would prefer to pick you up tonight, and. . . .for all who are riding with me, for the love of MELEE, BRING GAS MONEY!!!!!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I saw 3 macbook airs today......and the last *** with it had a bookbag from L.L Bean with the initials M.A.C. on them. If i offend any of you mac lovers then im not sry. f@ggotry has reach critical mass

A-Laon

Smash Master
ALAN!!!!!!!!! I WANT YOU!!! to skip school tomorrow, because high school is a joke and you need to be with me tonight because I'm leaving for Tyler's tonight and we're going to head to CMU from his house, so I don't want to have to come back from there to pick you up and go to CMU then Ohio. I'd rather just have you with me to avoid this mess, I would prefer to pick you up tonight, and. . . .for all who are riding with me, for the love of MELEE, BRING GAS MONEY!!!!!
In case you see this before my text, it would be really hard for me to get that idea past the parental wall. If it's absolutely necessary then I'll attempt to pull some strings, but it would be best if I could avert that whole ordeal. =/

*****es, im coming to Ohio! : )

Does you still have room in your car jacob?
CANT HIDE FROM THE ****! THE ****!!! THE RAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!!!

I saw 3 macbook airs today......and the last *** with it had a bookbag from L.L Bean with the initials M.A.C. on them. If i offend any of you mac lovers then im not sry. f@ggotry has reach critical mass
lol mac h8

My true, in-depth knowledge of computers is shamefully lacking, but I've grown to hate mac lovers purely for the fact that all they ever seem to be able to do is talk **** on those like me who are perfectly content with what we've grown accustomed to.

If one's skin tone and vocal accent could be attributed by their affinity for computer brands, this would be a hate crime.

Top Bottom