• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

D20

Smash Lord
Everyone should go to the NiteSpot at around 5 or 6 tonight! Let's play smash and hang out!

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
ive never seen this part of the board b4 at all. so is there brawl at the weeklies? and are the times still the same and stuff?

D20

Smash Lord
ive never seen this part of the board b4 at all. so is there brawl at the weeklies? and are the times still the same and stuff?
Weeklies only occur when the three local colleges are in session. The players that actually live in Pittsburgh will play on and off during the summer at random times/places. We generally do not play Brawl.

There will be no more official weeklies until Fall.

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
Weeklies only occur when the three local colleges are in session. The players that actually live in Pittsburgh will play on and off during the summer at random times/places. We generally do not play Brawl.

There will be no more official weeklies until Fall.

dang cause im only 14 so school isnt out yet and stuff so i was hoping for summer and i suck at melee

TheLake

Smash Master
Lies!

Pikachus taunt and ivysaurs sexyness keep ya a cuming back for more

But more importantly the music IS the real game (: On one of the best musical librarys nintendos ever forged

TheLake

Smash Master
Ahh thank you mog of wai

Is that the cute little roll thing he does? If so then down taunt fo life son!

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
whats so bad about brawl? im the best brawler in the burgh. at least top 5 no question. and the problem with melee is well you cant do much at all. my main there only works on a few characters

TheLake

Smash Master
He hasnt played us mog myster

And pockyD knows whats up....Pocky pika powah combah

PSSSSH To you cant doing much in melee, YOU sir cant do much! Money says that any of us melee folk could kick your tookus in brawl (;

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
whats so bad about brawl? im the best brawler in the burgh. at least top 5 no question. and the problem with melee is well you cant do much at all. my main there only works on a few characters
have you met stephan?

aka flagside?

hes the best brawl player in pittsburgh. He's taken games off inui and alpha zealot(friendlies and **** probly). He's also placed 9th at seasons beatings III in columbus last year.

and the problem with melee is well you cant do much at all. My main there only works on a few characters
no.......

Kage

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Wow. Random I stumbled in here and saw my name.

I did not lose any games at Season Beatings III to anyone other than Forward and Inui.

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
Tim, I beat my record! 25th all time survival score now. I'm actually getting better at invisible tetris. I would kill to play on a TGM machine though... I can't even find the rom/proper emulator...it's elusive.

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
I am going to question your top 5ness in Pittsburgh at Brawl. What evidence do you have to support this claim?

well i won 1 of the 2 tournies I was in and got 10th in the other. (a tl winning a tourney lol)
If not im definately the best tl in pittsburgh

have you met stephan?

aka flagside?

hes the best brawl player in pittsburgh. He's taken games off inui and alpha zealot(friendlies and **** probly). He's also placed 9th at seasons beatings III in columbus last year.

no.......

Kage
I've taken some games off alpha i dont c the big deal, and young link only works on roy

Vyke

Smash Champion
It's easy to think you're the best when you're new to the scene.

Especially when you can't drive out of county or state.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Counter + fsmash is unstoppable, what a broken character!
Most complex marth strategy i've ever seen. You're trying to hard. I could cut that effort in half easy.

Side note: Who's all going to genesis and how are you getting there? I want to go but i really dont feel like flying by myself.

TheLake

Smash Master
I thought I had the best marth in PA

I still do

Im walking to genisis starting tommorrow. I might be a little late so feel free to get some friendlies without me guys!

D20

Smash Lord
Falco vs. Y. Link is harder than it should be, which is to say that Falco doesn't completely **** his face off. The matchup gets a lot easier when the Y. Link repeatedly chokes on taking your last stock though :p

..............I LOVE YOU ROB <3 <3 <3
The <3 is mutual.

<3 <3 <3

jarvitz

Smash Apprentice
It's easy to think you're the best when you're new to the scene.

Especially when you can't drive out of county or state.
its not that even tho i cant go to far, ive been on the main scene for a while, i just never saw this part of smash boards, this site is hard to navigate. if im not one of the best in pittsburgh then im definstely the top or 2nd best tl player

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
its not that even tho i cant go to far, ive been on the main scene for a while, i just never saw this part of smash boards, this site is hard to navigate. if im not one of the best in pittsburgh then im definstely the top or 2nd best tl player
Usually, people who say this are just the right challenge level to enjoy playing against. PM me.

Top Bottom