• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

D20

Smash Lord
I chose to watch European soccer instead.

EDIT: Alan/John - If I transferred to your server, would there be a spot in your guild for my rogue? I has epicz.

A-Laon

Smash Master
EDIT: Alan/John - If I transferred to your server, would there be a spot in your guild for my rogue? I has epicz.
We have 1 rogue in the whole guild: an unreliable 14 year old who doesn't show up to a god **** thing anyway.

You probably won't be getting immediate uldy raidspots since we're still hammering it down with our core group (which is pretty much fixed for DPS), but the more the merrier for when we expand / 25man.

We'll treat you good, love you long time, etc.

4% APR

Smash Champion
swift, i missed you last night. Get at me next time you want to play tf and i should be able to play :)

A-Laon

Smash Master
Much love to John for hosting.

Much love to Jacob for driving -- and agreeing to call our set at 3-3 and save me the inevitable humilation of defeat.

Much love to Taki for stuff he did -- ooo, and transferring.

Much love to Matt for playing me again! Hope to see you on WoW over summer.

Much love to Jeff for playing Link! So noble.

Much love to Aaron for losing to me on Mute City.

And much love to all the other people I've stepped on to make it to where I am today! Huzzah.

<3 everyone

Oh, and a special thanks goes out ot Louie (spelling?) for being ABSOLUTELY ****IN AWESOME.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Ryu WITH Megaman is even better.

I'm still sticking with Karas/Casshern though.

I stayed up all night/morning making a new Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann Signature. BASK IN IT'S GLORY

TO BED WITH ME

D20

Smash Lord
I just spent it all on enchants. However, I can make about 150g an hour. I'll hook you up this weekend.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Spriest/rogue has also become rather popular this season, which is quite understandable due to the monsterous shadow buffs we recently received which are finally allowing us to unlock the arena potential we've had for so long.

Must get to 80.

A-Laon

Smash Master
42, fully BoA geared and with recruit-a-friend bonus. Plus, as is well known, I have a ****load of free time, lol.

What's your rogue at?

EDIT: Also, as I just learned, my friend Jason is possibly the world first with the Crusader title, lol.

D20

Smash Lord
I'm playing D&D tonight... sorry. I'll be free most other nights though. I do 5K+ DPS... I ****.

A-Laon

Smash Master
end guys is ranked 8th in the world U.S.

holy crap
Not sure where you got your stats, but WoWJutsu doesn't even list a single Detheroc guild anywhere in the top 100 US, lol.

Not precisely sure how they ever factored these things out anyway, or how up to date they are, but I don't see them jumping out of nowhere onto #8 all of a sudden, especially not on such a new server.

And Ensidia cheats, btw, everyone knows that.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Not sure where you got your stats, but WoWJutsu doesn't even list a single Detheroc guild anywhere in the top 100 US, lol.

Not precisely sure how they ever factored these things out anyway, or how up to date they are, but I don't see them jumping out of nowhere onto #8 all of a sudden, especially not on such a new server.

And Ensidia cheats, btw, everyone knows that.

perhaps the info was dated, just ran into a list while lookin up something i cant remember to be honest XD

A-Laon

Smash Master
perhaps the info was dated, just ran into a list while lookin up something i cant remember to be honest XD
Was probably a list for your server / battlegroup, or with some other vastly limiting parameter on it.

As I just learned, of the 13 current US battlegroups, Shadowburn is ranked 13th, lol.

Ruin is #2 :)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Was probably a list for your server / battlegroup, or with some other vastly limiting parameter on it.

As I just learned, of the 13 current US battlegroups, Shadowburn is ranked 13th, lol.

Ruin is #2 :)
it was probly the battlegroup

**** rly 13th? what luck

nice pick rob!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am interested in a transferrrrrrrrrrrrrr
meh not rly now that i think of it......

A-Laon

Smash Master
it was probly the battlegroup

**** rly 13th? what luck

nice pick rob!!!!!!!!!!

Now I am interested in a transferrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Well, I don't think there's anybody left on your server now, lol, so Magtheridon shall welcome you! <3

Rogue/priest all day.

...also, they're nerfing warriors in PvP. lulz

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Well, I don't think there's anybody left on your server now, lol, so Magtheridon shall welcome you! <3

Rogue/priest all day.

...also, they're nerfing warriors in PvP. lulz
I'll be in detheroc for a while actually unless i can find a safe way to sell my mage. anyone ever sell a char?

Top Bottom