• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Ok, i've got a hypothetical for you guys. If i were to get into WoW say tomorrow (hoping i have money to pay for this) How long would it take for me to get to a decent level where my character doesn't feel like a whole bunch of weak

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
That's what I like to hear!

Jason sold his old account without a hitch. You could probably make a lowbie on Magtheridon to talk to him about it sometime. Name is Cassindinya. I'll ask him about it.
It started as dislike or mages for a short amount of time, but I've grown to dislike them alot. Either that or there is some stimulus created by all of the male character models that are mages.........I am probly gonna use the female char models for all my toons now.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Ok, i've got a hypothetical for you guys. If i were to get into WoW say tomorrow (hoping i have money to pay for this) How long would it take for me to get to a decent level where my character doesn't feel like a whole bunch of weak
Well, this is a sweet surprise! (evil laugh muhahahahahaha)

It entirely depends on how much time you put into playing. However, there is now a feature in WoW that bestows a GIGANTIC leveling bonus to newly-referred players. I could grant you this referral, and we could then level a character together at over three times the normal speed. Granted that bonus, you could honestly hit level 60/80 within a week, or faster. It's entirely up to you.

If you want to do that, let me know before you buy/install the game. I need to send the referral first (which will also give you a free ten day trial) which upon accepting will grant you the leveling bonus.

It started as dislike or mages for a short amount of time, but I've grown to dislike them alot. Either that or there is some stimulus created by all of the male character models that are mages.........I am probly gonna use the female char models for all my toons now.
Whatever the reason, you absolutely simply cannot go wrong with investing in a rogue. They're fun, simple to gear, engaging, highly effective in all forms of PvP, and put out monstrous dps while blindfolded.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
Well, this is a sweet surprise! (evil laugh muhahahahahaha)

It entirely depends on how much time you put into playing. However, there is now a feature in WoW that bestows a GIGANTIC leveling bonus to newly-referred players. I could grant you this referral, and we could then level a character together at over three times the normal speed. Granted that bonus, you could honestly hit level 60/80 within a week, or faster. It's entirely up to you.

If you want to do that, let me know before you buy/install the game. I need to send the referral first (which will also give you a free ten day trial) which upon accepting will grant you the leveling bonus.

Whatever the reason, you absolutely simply cannot go wrong with investing in a rogue. They're fun, simple to gear, engaging, highly effective in all forms of PvP, and put out monstrous dps while blindfolded.

striderkiko is my toons name......

Vudujin

Smash Lord
That chick on Lost just blew that bomb up along with herself, and the only character named Jacob gets murdered. . . . . .go lost

D20

Smash Lord
I stopped watching LOST last season. I fail.

In other news, I actually worked out today. I think that's enough exercise for the whole summer.

TheLake

Smash Master
MOTHER ****ING DARK CLOUD!

Partical beam?! 1800 non elemental damage ON EVERYONE?!!!

Ugh....Not cool final fantasy final bosses arent supposed to be difficult ):

Never watched lost....couldnt FIND the motivation (;

AND DANNY GOKEY LEFT AMERICAN IDOL!! RIIIGGGEEEDD >:O SOOO RIIGGGEED!!

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I stopped watching LOST last season. I fail.

In other news, I actually worked out today. I think that's enough exercise for the whole summer.

you fail.

L. O. S. T. is amazing......heros is pretty good too and if you are home alot, general hospital is the best soap opera of them all.

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice
MOTHER ****ING DARK CLOUD!

Partical beam?! 1800 non elemental damage ON EVERYONE?!!!

Ugh....Not cool final fantasy final bosses arent supposed to be difficult ):

Never watched lost....couldnt FIND the motivation (;

AND DANNY GOKEY LEFT AMERICAN IDOL!! RIIIGGGEEEDD >:O SOOO RIIGGGEED!!
It took me about a year (after giving up) to beat that thing...

A-Laon

Smash Master
So, I'm totally leveling a rogue now, and I'm going to be merciful and not gank people. Even the ones that **** with me, I'll just get them to 5%, blind, then /hug and run away.

Naka, start playing! Give me an email address so I can send you a referral for the leveling bonus.

4% APR

Smash Champion
I play tf too vyke

ForpersentAPR

and tim, one of these times we'll both be on. Maybe tonight?

A-Laon

Smash Master
Done, i'll install it next week. It doesnt matter that i dont have burning crusade or frozen thrown right?
Burning crusade isn't at all necessary until level 60, and WotLK isn't needed until 70.

As long as you've purchased the original game, you're free of payments for a month.

Email address so I can refer you?

A-Laon

Smash Master
I tried sending a referral twice but it looks like the official site is being screwy atm. I'll do it tomorrow.

Once you accept the referral, you'll automatically receive a prompt to download the game files (if I'm not mistaken) and have a free 10-day trial. If you upgrade to a full account during the trial (this is simply done on the official website) then it will grant us the leveling benefits.

Realm: Magtheridon PvP
Guild: BEASTMODE

A-Laon

Smash Master
now i just have one last one.

Whats a good race for a spell caster. I want to be throwing fireballs and popping potions like there's no tomorrow.
Entirely depends on your specific class, intentions more primarily focused towards PvE or PvP, and whether or not you are a ******.

I'll PM you some class/race info as to stop spamming this thread, lol.

EDIT: Referral has been sent.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Smash at my place today.

Taki, Alan, and Aaron...I'll come get you
and if anyone else wants in, get your p'tootie over here!

A-Laon

Smash Master
holy **** icecrown dailys are easy and give goooooood money
The Argent tournament? It gets even better once you're a champion, because you get double the gold from the standard dailies, PLUS you get to do those exact same dailies for another faction (as a Valiant) on the SAME day, which means that some of them even get completed together, lol.

Top Bottom