• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yay aaron!

haruhi will have to do some serious something if it wants to be highly acclaimed as its 1st season. I am feeling as if its impossible to live up to season 1 (in the eyes of many). However I myself an anxious to see where they go with the series.

A-Laon

Smash Master
JACOB!!!

It would appear I stupidly left my backpack in your car, which has my phone in it. It should be in one of the front pockets underneath the velcro flap. If and when you could return it to me would be very comforting to know. <3

Beyond that, good **** guys + naka! Much love for everyone.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I am poop

soap ur avatar is awesome

I watched the total drama island marathon today too good

Anita Mui died like 5 years ago =(
[aka jackie chans mom in drunken master aka corner store owner lady from rumble in the bronx ]

I still enjoy Napoleon Dynamite

TheLake

Smash Master
Finish the first season baby jacob so you can enjoy it EVEN more!

Dude total drama island is totally dramatic. Second season better have some hardcore sexual tension and food like the first.

In fact it better have more.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I have the whole thing on DVD, Sam lent it to me back in January and I saw the whole thing already, it's pretty ****. . . . .and I just saw an episode of total drama island where they ate bull testicles, that's kinda cool they can put that stuff on a kids show

4% APR

Smash Champion
hm ok. I have my last day of high school classes tomorrow so i shouldnt stay up too late but i can play for a while.

soap

Smash Hero
i was on 76 west and spaced out and passed rt. 8 to butler.

so i ended up not going.

its pretty close though. i will prolly drop by next weekend if y'all playin then

soap

Smash Hero
this weekend is purdue though.

if anybody can make it to columbus, i have space.

i am goin to tournies again lol.

**** time.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
4% holy **** i played tf2 for hours upon hours today. I got that feeling i had when I first learned how to apply wavedashing into strategy. scout and force of nature all day.

4% APR

Smash Champion
i was on 76 west and spaced out and passed rt. 8 to butler.

so i ended up not going.

its pretty close though. i will prolly drop by next weekend if y'all playin then
hit me up for pitts. I love these guys

and swift, i remember getting that feeling. But i got it at a different time with each class. Still not there with scout, i feel when im a scout my aim is so poor any class has the chance to take me out 1v1.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I just came. . . . .and I liked it.

Bravo Alan, Bravo

I will now think of a poem that proves the victor of the zombies in the battle against werewolves and vampires. . .gimme a minute

Top Bottom