• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
TO THE BRAWLERS WHO LURK THIS THREAD.

I got a feeling that the thread this was posted in will be locked. response to a pittsburgh brawlers question

yo be more active shake things up.

theres plenty of potential brawlers in pittsburgh who just like to play and would LOVE to hear about a tourney. If you really want more brawl someone just has to show some leadership and organization. Mav seems to be the only one stepping in the direction. Build a community and establish core players.

The melee core was so tight nit because we were adamant about holding things and traveling together. A few ppl stepped up and made smashfest and tourneys and b4 you know it we had a decent 15-20 core guys who showed up to everything for about 3 years. Organization and direction will help build any community. In short someone step up and go the extra step to building a community.(whats left of our melee core still hangs out and **** use us as an example)

Our core has been holding **** down for a long time and we just are happy with melee. Alot of us are moving on with life and other things(a good chunk of pittsburghs core smashers play wow together, hang out reguarly and have jobs and stuff). Someone else take the brawl torch and stop whining about the current status. We had to build pittsburgh smash up from scratch 5 years ago. I dun see why it cant happen again.

A-Laon

Smash Master
TO THE BRAWLERS WHO LURK THIS THREAD.

I got a feeling that the thread this was posted in will be locked. response to a pittsburgh brawlers question
This either needs its own thread, or you need to edit every single post you've ever made in this thread purely to say such, because brawlers need to read it and get their **** together.

soap

Smash Hero
pakfest is looking pretty grim for me now

i have this gay kaplan mcat prep diagnostic test saturday morning 9 am.

I still may try to drive after.

i have everyones numbers cept the lake.

TheLake

Smash Master
Sheesh check any tourney results thread. I leave my thread for all the ladies (;

724 504 8100 though just cause we can make this happen

No matter what happens though we do this for David Carradine and sexually adventerous individuals out there as well *looks at alan*

A-Laon

Smash Master
What the ****? I was planning on leveling my DK with you when you got to 55, but jesus. That was fast.
We'll probably be taking it fairly slow 60-70, so hop on board! We play mostly after 11pm or so, until whenever we actually feel like crashing. Join us in our mania!!1

its not like you cant just catch up speed demon:cool:

my rogue is on summer vacation
I'm leveling a frost mage atm. =O

I don't know how you quit this class, lol.

D20

Smash Lord
I have my 60 on your server. His name is Coleridge... he's a super cute orc. I'll be on after 11 pm tonight if you want to run some stuff in Hellfire. Send me a tell.

crate

Smash Rookie
I'm home for the summer and I'm off from work tomorrow ... I haven't been keeping up--what's going on this weekend?

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Soap you've got my number and Vyke's right? If so give us a call if you ARE driving so we can know where to meet for easy pick-up.

Vyke's: 724.816.0011

Vudujin

Smash Lord
ATTENTION ALL MELEE ENTHUSIASTS

BUTLER PRESENTS : SMASHTASTROPHE 3: The Abe Lincoln Chronicles

Hosted by Vudujin, The Lake, Vyke, and THE Teh Lyme

A Tournament will be hosted in Butler, PA in July, we're shooting for the 24th

The venue has a minimum capacity of 50 smashers, and the tournament will centralize around melee, and probably a little of 64, however we may also have a brawl tourney if enough ***s show up, but probably not, don't hold your breath Mew2king. (the *** comment isn't directed at M2K, he's legit)

We're considering a rather large series of tournaments including:

Singles, Doubles, Teams, Crews, Low Tiers, Everything but High Tiers, and any other tournament that someone may suggest, which may result in a weekend long tournament, we're still thinking it through.

THERE WILL BE A RAVE!!!

All humorous language aside we are dead serious, so. . . .
give us some feedback

M@v

Subarashii!
ATTENTION ALL MELEE ENTHUSIASTS

BUTLER PRESENTS : SMASHTASTROPHE 3: The Abe Lincoln Chronicles

Hosted by Vudujin, The Lake, Vyke, and THE Teh Lyme

A Tournament will be hosted in Butler, PA in July, we're shooting for the 24th

The venue has a minimum capacity of 50 smashers, and the tournament will centralize around melee, and probably a little of 64, however we may also have a brawl tourney if enough ***s show up, but probably not, don't hold your breath Mew2king. (the *** comment isn't directed at M2K, he's legit)

We're considering a rather large series of tournaments including:

Singles, Doubles, Teams, Crews, Low Tiers, Everything but High Tiers, and any other tournament that someone may suggest, which may result in a weekend long tournament, we're still thinking it through.

THERE WILL BE A RAVE!!!

All humorous language aside we are dead serious, so. . . .
give us some feedback
AWESOME. Just a heads up im hosting a brawl tourney Sunday, July 26th. I wanted to do melee too, but I don't have enough time to. I see you got it covered though.

Im declaring that weekend revivial of pittsburgh smash, 2 tourneys in 3 days :)

Top Bottom