• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

B-Will21

Smash Rookie
Yo I added to my friend list in brawl and da wil. Respond so dat we could practice against each other

Nakamaru

Smash Master
John, all of my gamecube games are at your place. : /
Left them there by accident. Can you just hold on to them for me until smashtastrophe 3?

Aaron, great matches. I should learn to just stick to characters i know how to play. >.<

Alan, i'll be free this week to play and level. Let me know whats up.

Jacob, : ( *cries*

whoa, that was to much like shout outs.

TheLake

Smash Master
Life sucks sometimes

Everyones dying

But smash is forever!?

Lets do it for those who have fallen!

But not risen... not like transformers 2

Just smash

With me and ma crew

And some others too

Thanks smash

My messages are subliminal

Long live moon walking, actors, charlies angels and a cabinet full of cleaners

SMOOTH CRIMINAL

Zantetsu

Smash Master
So this was the only Pittsburgh thread I was able to find so I hope this is the Pittsburgh social thread. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Anyway, I'm a smasher from Southwest Missouri and I will be visiting Pittsburgh around July 10th. I'm curious to know these things:

*What does Pittsburgh play? SSB64, Melee, Brawl, Brawl+?
*Is there any tournaments going on around July that would be worth attending?

I'll be checking back with this thread and I may have more questions in the future. Until then, peace :)

A-Laon

Smash Master
We killed Yogg, I won the staff, and our guild website's layout parameters unexpectantly cropped our group screenshot, leaving nothing more than the sight of our huntard dancing all alone in the corner.

Also, Yogg was literally a 2-shot once our actual core logged on.

We ****. <3

Engel

Smash Journeyman
So anyone get The Conduit?

It's pretty fun....

So this was the only Pittsburgh thread I was able to find so I hope this is the Pittsburgh social thread. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Anyway, I'm a smasher from Southwest Missouri and I will be visiting Pittsburgh around July 10th. I'm curious to know these things:

I'll be checking back with this thread and I may have more questions in the future. Until then, peace :)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237930
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=237750

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Double post.

John, can you do me a favor? If i send you the butler highlight vids do you think you can try to upload them to youtube? It hasnt been letting me, and i want to know if my connection is ****ty or something's up with the videos.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Double post.

John, can you do me a favor? If i send you the butler highlight vids do you think you can try to upload them to youtube? It hasnt been letting me, and i want to know if my connection is ****ty or something's up with the videos.
Is this the long-unseen Butler compilation video you showed me? If so, GET THAT **** UP!!1

Raziel744

Smash Apprentice

The people who browse this thread and constantly talk about WoW play melee.

A-Laon

Smash Master
The more I commit myself to Arena, the more and more it begins to strike me as an ultimately lackluster PvP experience and inspires me to go play some Smash.

A-Laon

Smash Master
Let me know when you'll be around. I'm typically raid leading 6:30 on most early weekday evenings, but I'll make sure to assist you anytime I can.

Also, once you're about 19 (shouldn't take two hours) then you can level with my warlock and Naka's mage.

4% APR

Smash Champion
it's a brawl oriented tourney so i understand if you dont want to drive out since there wont even be melee doubles, but im pretty sure i'll be there all day and can play some melee with everyone if you do show up :)

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
I am in the process of the most painfully slow install/download of WoW its been on since 4pm downloading and installing simultanously 95% yay..

ANYWAYS fellas
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=235347

Buffalo NY is the location. It is roughly the same distance(a bit less) than that of Columbus. I know this because Sliq came down from up there b4. Fore details on the drive itself I'd ask him, but yeah just hittin y'all up with a tourney thats kinda nearby.

Aaron, Otacon was pretty sweet if its gonna be your first time going then DEF go bro. I say every anime fan should goto a MAJOR convention at least once. West Coast has like 3-4 huge ones and like otacon is probly the only one of its kinda here on the EC unless times have changed more than I've expected.

I should upload the pics I took from my trip 4 years ago. I also started my fox career there and met my first real smashers(inui, mike lenetia, almost PC chris, SS4Ricky, Yuna).

more importantly I made sure I saw everything I possibly could there. I tried to stay away from the game room and soak in everything. I missed the Nana Kitade concert(he debut) and the rave, because my train was leaving, but like I had a blast and saw pirates vs ninjas role play, the Evangelion panel, and a WHOLE bunch of **** that was pretty sweet. The panels were pretty good at the time.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
Everyone has been telling me that otacon has really gone downhill and isn't really worth it anymore >_>

Top Bottom