• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
Most courteous you are! I certainly feel better knowing that when you decided to hurl a conjured mass of molten lava into my face, you did it with respect and dignity!

A-Laon

Smash Master
I appreciate your false sympathy and taunting pity! Consider yourself Moonkin hugged!

Anyway, it would appear our flight path has come to an end. Perhaps we can further our post counts again during such a wonderful occasion in the near future, wouldn't you agree?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
*Snickers*

Yes we shall ride again, and by god our post counts will rival the heavens themselves when we do.

*bows* Now come Alan. There be hungry mouths to feed.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I hit 79 today, and tomorrow i hit 80
All of Northrend in under a week. You've come a long way from hating on me for playing this game <3

In other news...

AARON!!!

JACOB!!!

BLESS ME WITH YOUR PRESENCE(S)!

MATT!!!

MEWTWO VS FALCO ALL DAY!

ALAN!!!

KEEP BEING SO **** ATTRACTIVE!

etc. etc.

I'm bored.

D20

Smash Lord
Got some good games in with the guys from Missouri today. What is going on Friday night? Will there be smash in Butler? If so, I might have to show up and bring the out-of-town duo with me.

Also... I need Genesis updates.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
mango lucky lose to darc and scar holy **** 2-0 darc had 6 kills each game rest all day
mango lucky lose to darc and scar holy **** 2-0 darc had 6 kills each game rest all day

HOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLY

I heard inui and atomsk got ownt.

lolololol after all Inui was bragging about too.
karma ***** inui

M@v

Subarashii!
mango Lucky Lose To Darc And Scar Holy **** 2-0 Darc Had 6 Kills Each Game Rest All Day
Mango Lucky Lose To Darc And Scar Holy **** 2-0 Darc Had 6 Kills Each Game Rest All Day
Mango Lucky Lose To Darc And Scar Holy **** 2-0 Darc Had 6 Kills Each Game Rest All Day

Hoooooooooooollly

Karma ***** Inui
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssttttttttttttttttttt Ccccccccccccoooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssttttttttttttt

Nakamaru

Smash Master
The brutal but true fact that we lack that which many would call, "a life." It is because of this very thing we lack that we are forever bound to these lengthy and **** near hellish fight paths my dear Alan. What are we to do?

A-Laon

Smash Master
I know not the solution. Although the tedium of these long waits, idly drifting through the virtual cosmos, is beginning to test our patience, could a brighter realm not await us on the other side?

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Aye, my dear Alan, but the the grass is always greener on the other side. If we cross over we may yearn for the days where we hath no life and simply drifted along with not a care in Azeroth.

This be a hard choice to make.

D20

Smash Lord
"I was a child and she was a child,
In this kingdom by the sea;
But we loved with a love that was more than love...
I and my Annabel Lee;"

Edgar Allan Poe... 4th greatest poet of all time.

/discuss

TheLake

Smash Master
Robert frost

Fire and Ice

/No discussion needed

Rob Les Miserables, double date, soaps sisters only, no fox, the Benedum preferably.

Jace08

Smash Lord
*pops head in*

Hey pittsburgh smashers it's time for a generic "I'm coming to your city so maybe we can get together and play" post.

I'm from Kansas and part of the KC crew, but from Friday the 17th until the 22nd I'll be in the area visiting family. I was hoping to play some of you guys while I'm there (melee, of course). So the 1st post says that you all meet on Fridays... Unfortunately this Friday I'll be getting off my plane at midnight, so I wouldn't be able to make that...

Hm... I also don't know the address of where I'll be staying yet... it looks like it could be a number of different places. I'll know more details later.

Anyway, are any of you interested in organizing a smashfest at like Saturday night or something so we could meet up and play?

Vyke

Smash Champion
Weeklies happen once in a blue moon for now. As for smashin', who knows? Probably depends on if you can drive yourself or how close you are to people in the area.

Jace08

Smash Lord
Cool. Glad to know some people are interested. It looks like I'll be staying around this general area, maybe even that house if my family and I don't get a hotel.

104 Canterbury Ln
McMurray, 15317-2702

So where do you guys usually meet? Duquesne University?

Jace08

Smash Lord
@Vudujin:
this Friday I'll be getting off my plane at midnight, so I wouldn't be able to make that...
Could we make it like Saturday night or something just not friday please?

@A-Laon: Uh...

Edit: I'm leaving for PA now. I'm not sure I'll be able to access the boards so you can contact me on my cell: (913) 787-3094

Thanks.

Top Bottom