• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Vyke

Smash Champion
Jacob, I have a task for you

You must draw a replica of the SSBM Gamecube game cover, replacing all the characters on it with all the people we know in real life that main that particular character.

NAO.

Oh and also, I got a haircut.

no joke.

Vyke

Smash Champion
I got hair extensions so my hair is actually LONGER HAHAHAHAHA

no but really the back goes about to the bottom of my neck and the front is still the same length.

TheLake

Smash Master
I will have a better yoshi, a license, a girlfriend and the courage to say no to heroine

at the end of August (;

A-Laon

Smash Master
Sweet heavenly mother of christ, where are you guys!?!?!?!?

Thar should be Smash, me thinks!

Drinks (and all various assorted suicides by means of deliberately down-angled firebirds) are on me.

AARON!!! ARE YOU FEELIN' ME?

JOHN! I'm still waiting to see this haircut.

JACOB! I can now play Jack's Lament on guitar.

STEVE! Hi.

MATT! Come smash sometime! (and bring a TV)

CHRIS! I'm giving you to the count of three to come home.

I'M NOT MESSING AROUND, YOUNG MAN!

3!

That's it, you're in for some severe punishment, by means of a Falcon vs Falco on FD in which I use absolutely no move besides the laser, until it kills.

TAKI! Let's smash, I hear you've got a scrubby Fox/Marth for me to ****. Always a pleasure.

------

But in all cereal:

WE NEED TO SMASH!

And...

Bring me! D=

That is all.

<3 everyone

Hi Tim!

D20 is bad.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
ALAN!! The smash crew is going to Kennywood on Friday, and then smashing in the dark of the night to celebrate the end of a fantastic summer. What say ye?

A-Laon

Smash Master
ALAN!! The smash crew is going to Kennywood on Friday, and then smashing in the dark of the night to celebrate the end of a fantastic summer. What say ye?
Holy helloovadityanaliboingannaesloppadahluza, smells like victory. However, my paranoiac parents are going on vacation for a week and careening towards the earth at 90 miles per hour is one of the things I somewhat promised I wouldn't do in their absence. Yeah, my ol' folks care like that.

Count me in, in, and IN for the after-party, though. Fashionably late and all that jazz. I'll bring the lovin'...

CHRIS! COME HOME ALREADY AND JOIN US! =*(

Hakuna Matata!

EDIT: Happy Shark Week!

A-Laon

Smash Master
For the record, I've got this place to myself for the upcoming weekend, so if anybody is bored / in the area and feels like playing some Super Smash Brothers Melee for the Gamecube Nintendo, I shall make your wildest fantasies come true.

Illos

Smash Apprentice
These weeklies are still going on right? I'm in Pittsburgh for college now.

D20

Smash Lord
These weeklies are still going on right? I'm in Pittsburgh for college now.
I dunno how we plan on handling it this semester. Most likely, we will be playing every Friday from 3pm til whenever starting the week of the 24th. We play at the Duquesne University Student Union... bottom floor.

Top Bottom