• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

kuenzel

Smash Ace
I predict a hacker will go in the site, telling everyone how to unlock Mega Man---

1)Beat Boss battles on Insane with no recovery items in less than 2 min
2)Kill 100 enemies in cruel brawl in less than 10 mins
3)Beat him when he challenges you (as 5 simultanous tabuus)
4)All while dancing the macarena

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I predict a hacker will go in the site, telling everyone how to unlock Mega Man---

1)Beat Boss battles on Insane with no recovery items in less than 2 min
2)Kill 100 enemies in cruel brawl in less than 10 mins
3)Beat him when he challenges you (as 5 simultanous tabuus)
4)All while dancing the macarena
I predict that SOME idiot will see this and ACTUALLY think it's real...

Hehe, that would actually be pretty funny...:laugh:

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Do you guys still check the site?

I mean, suppose in several months, Sakurai actually updates with "Downloadable Content 1: Mega Man"

Who will be around to find out? D:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974

I mean, suppose in several months, Sakurai actually updates with "Downloadable Content 1: Mega Man"

I check it about once a week. I don't check it as much anymore, because I changed my homepage (from the moment I started checking the site to April 14th, it was my homepage) and as such only check it when I think of it...

Besides, you know that someone will see it if it happens on the day it happens and it'll be all over...if it doesn't make big news here, I'd be shocked.

Oh yeah, and I just realized...this is part of why this thread shouldn't be locked yet. We can still discuss, in retrospect, the updates, and discuss the possibilities of another update. Since Sakurai left it open, this thread should probably do the same, and stay open.

Then again, we know that with Sakurai's mindgames, that means this thread will not be closed until a SSB4 website comes out.

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
It's fun to go through this thread and read the posts from when the Dojo wa sin it's prime.

When Lucas was unvealed, people were like "I quit Smash". lol

OR this:

So, 21 stages confirmed? Pure awesome. Multiply that by 2, at that's probably how many we have! :laugh:
This was in October last year. He was right. (If you count Mushroomy Kingdom as two levels)

Pikmar

Smash Rookie
I STILL have the Dojo as one of my homepages. I check it once a week, just in case. Sakurai said he will post if he needs to, so I choose to respect the man and keep checking the dojo.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I wish I was that dedicated. =p

I'm sure word will get out immediately if there's another update, so I'll just have to hear it from you guys first.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
It's fun to go through this thread and read the posts from when the Dojo wa sin it's prime.

When Lucas was unvealed, people were like "I quit Smash". lol

OR this:

This was in October last year. He was right. (If you count Mushroomy Kingdom as two levels)
Huh. What do you know. I actually remember typing that too.

Thanks.

feardragon64

Smash Champion

Lol as everyone has said above, I'm sure people will notice when that one person suddenly goes online as MEGAMAN and starts freaking buster shooting people X_X

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I say this thread should be used for reminiscing and logical foresight only. Seriously, we should stop spamming it up. The last thing we'd want is for one of the best threads pre-Brawl to be locked D:

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
There is the forbidden 7 character files on the disk.Dr.mario ,roy,pichu,mewtwo,plustle and minun,young link, and toon zelda.either pichu or dixie kong idk i think pichu. is this a hint for downloadable content or something?
I REALLY hope so, the best being toon zelda, plusle and minun, and then roy and mewtwo.
However, I think its really doubtful... I think Sakurai said somewhere there will be no downloadable characters...and what if some people who host tournaments ahd no way to download the characters (weather it was a internet issue or they didnt want to fork up the dough)

But i still hope so :chuckle:

Top Bottom