• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
What the **** is so hard of translating the U.S version of Brawl into PAL? A month it has been atleast give us a release date!

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai has obtained a smash ball!

*THE FINAL MINDGAME!'

'Up until now, the final update has been released...'

'NOOOOooooooooooo....' *ding!*

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
THE FINAL UPDATE! PLEASE BE THE PAL RELEASE! PLEASE!

Sakurai said:
...But wait a second! The European version still isn’t out yet!! We’re still hard at work on it, so please hold on a little longer!

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Listening to Stickerbrush Symphony while reading the farewell letter makes the letter more emotional. Just throwing that out there. :D

Skoox

Smash Cadet
If your teammate exhausts his or her supply of lives during a stock team brawl and you still have a life to spare, your teammate can take one of your lives and jump back in the game by pressing the A Button and B Button at the same time. These buttons correspond to the standard-attack and special-move buttons on most control schemes, but even on the Wii Remote you need to press the A and B Buttons.

Does this break competitive team games?

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Be honest guys, did you check the DOJO today just to see if he posted something? I did, I'll admit that.

TheLake

Smash Master
I'll make one final prediction (If somonoe beat me to it then...props...is all I have to give) That there will be NO update tommorow ^_^ But hopfully they give us some downloadable stuff

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best I supose

Attractive Penguin

Smash Apprentice
I'll make one final prediction (If somonoe beat me to it then...props...is all I have to give) That there will be NO update tommorow ^_^ But hopfully they give us some downloadable stuff

Prepare for the worst and hope for the best I supose
Smash Service has been in since the game came out.
Why do you people continue to beg for DLC when it's right in front of you? D:

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Smash Service has been in since the game came out.
Why do you people continue to beg for DLC when it's right in front of you? D:
Clever argument to counter begging for DLC, but seriously; would it kill them to cut down on WiFi lag and update the Stage Builder?

Valdens

Smash Ace
I felt the need to bump this thread one last time. I think it deserves a good sendoff from it's regular purveyors. Every night after an update, I would read or post in this thread to hear people's opinions about the crappy (or good, but there weren't too many :p) updates. It became a docking station or sorts, a second home to the Dojo, or at least for me. Whenever I play Brawl, I still think about all the hype there was for the game and how anxiously we waited for new updates, and this thread will always come to mind when I do so.

I really appreciate being able to talk with all of you and share and pain and joy of the various updates of the Dojo.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
I agree with Valdens, though I rarely checked this thread personally, I always checked the Dojo and I always remember the hype of the game before its release, and in this way, I never take brawl for granted.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I remember 'The Christmas update sucked, but the japanese don't celebrate it as much...so the new years update will be amazing because that holiday is huge there!'

ATTENTION- there will be no updates from january 1-7th. Thank you..

'...-_-'

WuTangDude

Smash Ace
I miss the shocker updates, like Sonic or Poke'mon Trainer. (Both ended up being two of my favorite characters, I kne wI'd use 'em the second I saw 'em :laugh:)

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
......I predict no update!
Maybe you'll be right! :laugh:

...or maybe not. Thanks for the mindgames, Sakurai.

(That is, we might get an update...not saying we did)

Top Bottom